Aikonia profile image 84

How long is your commute to and from the office?

I was sitting in the subway today and wondered how much time everyone spends commuting to and from work. Now you work from home folks and take a break and need not reply. My commute is approximate 1hr 45mins each way using a subway, a train and a bus and that time is door to door so 3.5hrs each day spent commuting. Yes, I read and listen to music to relax but at the end of the week it all catches up to me making weekends extremely short.

austinhealy profile image84

Bernard J. Toulgoat (austinhealy) says

Chuck profile image87

Chuck Nugent (Chuck) says

MickS profile image77

MickS says

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

I did real work between office jobs and loved it. Alas, I was trained to be a cog in the corporate machinery and trying to break free!! You forgot, wasting 30mins at the water cooler swapping fake niceties - could do better work from home anyways ;-)

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

15 minutes! Nice!!

Deepak Chaturvedi profile image51

Deepak Chaturvedi says

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

35-60mins sounds reasonable for Delhi. I've only seen pictures of the traffic over there :-/

freecampingaussie profile image39

freecampingaussie says

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

Ah ha, my dream commute on a scooter and what a nice scooter!! Thanks for your reply.