1. Have your entire current staff meet, discuss, agree on & create a written code of conduct & guidelines for how any ambiguous or unforeseen challenges might be handled.
2. Have everyone sign and date two copies, including yourself. one copy goes home with them, the other is for company records.
3. Included in your coc and guidelines should be a timetable for how often you and whatever staff you have st the time will review, potentially amend & resign the coc.
4. Make sire you are the very BEST example of how to follow the rules, and that you do not become the exception to the rules, as many bosses tend to do.
5. When it comes to these written rules, give no one any special privileges or discrimination. Reward and hold everyone accountable to the same degree.