I am researching the hiring of Filipinos on work visas to care for my elderly father.

He is currently in a group home where there are many Filipino employees that are on work visas. My father is requiring more and more personal care and I cannot do this by myself. I may have to bring him home to my house and want to find people that might want to help in his care, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Is it possible for a private party to hire, including their board and room plus a fee--honest, caring and capable people on a work visa from the Philippines to do this kind of work at a private home?

employeralliance profile image85

employeralliance says

Barbara M. says