jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Have anyone ever told you how to drive targeted web traffic?

1. IFLS profile image59
    IFLSposted 8 years ago

It is not as difficult as it may seem, but it is all about knowing "the process" and following it in order. Before I stumbled across this process I was working my e Business just like all the other newbies on the Net and failing big time.

The process is very simple yet most of us are working our e Businesses in the wrong business building order, there is no wonder why it was not working for them. If you really want e Business success, learn the process and follow the simple instructions to the letter.

Yours,

IFLS

2. Peter Hoggan profile image76
    Peter Hogganposted 8 years ago

Please could you link to "the process" and the simple instructions or explain them in some way. As it stands, your post is complete and pointless waste of time for anyone who has the misfortune to read it.

1. IFLS profile image59
      IFLSposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The successful online business building process is:

Provide Intriguing content to your market

Drive targeted web traffic

Market to that traffic and

Employ a profit model

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL Peter, look at his other posts and how they are more or less evenly spaced in time - he is just "blending into community" - which is the right thing to do in order to utilize WEB2 properties, as he read in some ebook lol

4. quiet tracer profile image80
    quiet tracerposted 8 years ago

LOLZZZ

I think we all have understand his "secret process".

5. tommen profile image79
    tommenposted 8 years ago

Driving targeted traffic can be done in several ways, there is no "magic-pill" for it.Participate on forums in your niche, write good and useful content on your blog, use social media sites.

6. Peter Hoggan profile image76
    Peter Hogganposted 8 years ago

Go on then, tell me how your profit model works?

1. IFLS profile image59
      IFLSposted 8 years agoin reply to this

My profit model is unique to me and my business. But some people monetize there business selling their own products or services, while others post Yahoo and Google ads on their websites, and still others become affiliates or distributors for other companies. I have even seen companies using all of the profit models (above) in concert.

1. Peter Hoggan profile image76
        Peter Hogganposted 8 years agoin reply to this

This has been happening now for some time, perhaps even before there was an internet.

7. stavgeor profile image55
    stavgeorposted 8 years ago

I would add SEO.
    Learn SEO and try to rank for specific keywords related to your site.

working