How to earn money through internet?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)
  1. harishkumarjk profile image59
    harishkumarjkposted 15 years ago

How to earn money through internet?

2. profile image58
    kuzzukposted 14 years ago

I think you earn money by adding value to other people's lives. It doesn't matter whether it is online or offline.

Good marketing and copywriting skills help tremendously.

3. sixfigurewriting profile image61
    sixfigurewritingposted 14 years ago

You can do it with HubPages, with revenue share, keep building and posting Hubs.

4. Johnyboy profile image61
    Johnyboyposted 14 years ago

There are at least a dozen ways you can make money through internet. But first you need to get armed with a lot of patience, skepticism and hard work.

If you already have some money to invest in your near future business, I would suggest going with Adwords and affiliate products and choose a less competitive niche.

An online business with no traffic is useless. So, I would go after traffic methods first. You could get free or paid traffic but each of them has pros and cons as for paid traffic is less time and work involved and vice-versa.

Email marketing is very profitable, but since you ask this question I believe it's out of the question because it needs time to grow a list of subscribers.

A good but slower way is to have your own website/blog and advertise paid ads, Amazon products, eBay products, affiliate programs and CPA products.

I would suggest to stay away from PPC and pyramid schemes or anything that promises quick results as they usually are scams. But you can never tell.

5. profile image57
    Skaneposted 14 years ago

I will invite you to lockerz, it has great potential for you. Email skanetec@gmail.com

6. upal19 profile image59
    upal19posted 14 years ago

we can make money writing reviews on products other than adsense or affiliating. please check to find out. http://coreins.blogspot.com

7. stormhunter profile image66
    stormhunterposted 14 years ago

Write or publish a hub at HUBPAGES and place approved ads. Email me if you like.

8. Island Tropical profile image59
    Island Tropicalposted 14 years ago

Well, one of the way is through writing on Hubpages, if you want more information, please read my Hub.

9. e-matter profile image60
    e-matterposted 14 years ago

one way is through private label and master resell rights products. all the top internet marketers will never admint it but that is how they make their millions. they create or re-write an eBook, sell it with themselves as the "author" and then they end up making a KILLING in a matter of days! it's unbelievable but, that's how they seriously make their millions. check out my hub

10. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

The majority of Answers you will get will be the same, and placed by people who do not understand that marketing online is the same as marketing offline.  The Internet is nothing more than a communications medium to help you reach people and gather information.

Marketing involves defining a market and the needs of the market.  Marketing and Selling are complementary, but not the same.

I have been making a full time living online now for almost 10 years.

And the very best advice I can give you is NOT to rush out and join this or that.  But to do REAL marketing research.  Find a market that is of interest to you... who is the competition? what products are available for you to promote?  How does what you think you can offer give your targeted customer a better experience?  Marketing supersedes price. People want value not just price, they want to know what they buy is "safe", quality, guaranteed.

So write a business plan, do your research, and then you can get to work.

And always remember MONEY FOLLOW VALUE... it's not about you it's about THEM.

11. Dzierba profile image61
    Dzierbaposted 14 years ago

Look at my two hubs about affiliate marketing, this will answer your question.

12. lahoriamplifier profile image40
    lahoriamplifierposted 13 years ago

For this purpose you can use hubpages but you should be an excellent writer

13. profile image50
    maverick8436posted 13 years ago

I'm making money for completing offers, doing surveys, shopping online, and more. Join me for free on http://www.mycashcrate.info

14. jovypololop profile image59
    jovypololopposted 13 years ago

you can sign up to a work at home website like odesk

15. profile image49
    venedictposted 10 years ago

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with http://www.goresellers.com/ ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy  to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.Hope my experience will be useful for you.

16. bnayr profile image65
    bnayrposted 9 years ago

Easiest way is to start a Wordpress blog on a topic that interests you that you can scale up. Dedicate as much as time as you can to it daily and in time you should reap the rewards.

17. Idjosko profile image61
    Idjoskoposted 6 years ago

Do you need better proof that is online earning possible?

https://ibb.co/gqjkcw - dashboard
    https://ibb.co/gQ1Kob - types of jobs
    https://ibb.co/if1Kob - payments proof

NO RISK AND NO INVESTMENT!
    Dont waste your time and sign up today with this link:

http://bit.ly/2EQQgFC

Become member of Clixsense and i will give you detailed instruction how to work and earn when you register.

See you in Clixsense!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)