jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to earn money through writing?

1. jamesroy11143 profile image60
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

How to earn money through writing?

2. angelicwarriors profile image76
    angelicwarriorsposted 7 years ago

Well this is something I have read alot about, until recently I just didnt write much... I have trouble with spelling, grammer and array of other problems...

But after writing a few articles here over a year ago... and watching google adsense... I see how it works and it is very simple....

Just start writing, weither it is about yourself, your life, something you love, something you hate, government, or politics... it really doesnt matter...

You want to be a news report, then read the news wires and write a hub about Lindsey Lohan getting out of rehab early...

want to be a childrens writer... write children books right here on hubpages make sure you have alot of pictures...

want to write a book, well get started... just keep writing, make sure you have adsense set up on hubpages... and forget about the money it will come before you know it...

Ohhh PS...I made 74.48 last year... I only have like 20 hubs... and they are still earning... so the first step in making money with writting is getting off your butt and doing it...

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Just Go For It.  Write lots of Hubs, and also join Info Barrel, another site similar to this one.

Join IB right here:  http://www.infobarrel.com/signup.php?ref_id=33854 if you want, and write about everything you know here and there, but you can't duplicate content.

4. amreenb profile image51
    amreenbposted 7 years ago

If you are a new freelance writer then I would suggest that you first try content websites such as Helium,  Bukisa, Triond and others. Helium in my opinion is far better but you do need to put in effort to get writing stars. I've made more than $200 in the marketplace even when I did not have any writing stars.
    The pay for these sites is not that great but it is still worth it for extra money and experience.
    To earn more you need to create a portfolio to show clients. To start a writing career you may have to take low paying jobs to begin with but as your experience grows you will have better paying work. Good luck!

5. sandarya profile image60
    sandaryaposted 6 years ago

I guess my new hub is exactly for you http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-mon … le-writing