jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Clickbank and PayDotCom which one better?

1. nano seal profile image55
    nano sealposted 9 years ago

Clickbank and PayDotCom which one better?

2. brandonfowler66 profile image79
    brandonfowler66posted 8 years ago

clickbank i find is by far much better
    http://freeadvertisingforall.weebly.com

3. profile image45
    jumboa7posted 8 years ago

ClickBank.
    From my own experience, PayDotCom has more refunds than ClickBank. The worst thing is some PayDotCom vendor just don't pay your commission.

That's right they just ignore your request completely.

On the other hand, PayDotCom has fewer competitors than ClickBank.

4. adayatech profile image60
    adayatechposted 8 years ago

I have used both and there are things I like and things i don't like about each of them. I like ClickBank even though I had to make several sales before I got that first paycheck. I like PayDotCom even though I had a problem with one vendor who just never paid me the commission I was owed.

If there is a product that I'm interested in promoting, I don't really care what company they are with, ClickBank or PayDotCom. But if they are listed with PayDotCom I try to email them before I start to promote their product. If they don't respond, I don't do business with them.

5. Sammy193 profile image60
    Sammy193posted 8 years ago

Personally I like Clickbank.  I get paid every week no problems ever.

6. Jenny Cakes profile image55
    Jenny Cakesposted 8 years ago

I think it's good to have as many affiliate programs and products in your arsenal as possible.  I find it easier to start with a niche and then work affiliate products into that.

Also, cbanalytics.com is useful for comparing Clickbank Products. I find it easier to read than Clickbank

working