jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are your experiences with clickbank?

1. arthsabi profile image60
    arthsabiposted 6 years ago

What are your experiences with clickbank?

Do you recommend it?

2. Marisa Wright profile image97
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I am a Clickbank affiliate but I only promote two products.   The majority of products on Clickbank are rubbish!

The problem is that most of the big affiliate networks charge a lot of money to become a merchant - ShareASale, for instance, charges a setup fee of $600.  Clickbank charges about $50 and doesn't screen applicants, so anyone with a lame e-book can join up and market their product.

There are some excellent products on Clickbank but you need to be picky.

3. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Overall I like Clickbank.  They provide good tracking statistics for affiliates, they pay on time and they have a large number of products to promote. Yes, some of these are rubbish, as Marisa Wright says, but I have a policy of testing any product before I promote it.  If it is rubbish I return it for a refund.

This unfortunately backfired on me some years ago when, by chance, I happened to return 3 products within a couple of weeks.  The next time I tried to buy a product through Clickbank I found that they had blacklisted me and would not let me buy anything! So the moral here is: try before promoting, and return the rubbish VERY carefully.

4. Rob Bell profile image76
    Rob Bellposted 6 years ago

When I first looked at Clickbank I thought it was just people selling information you can get for free on the Internet.

I have recently changed my mind as I have found the most amazing product and it is sold via Clickbank. I have become an affiliate with Clickbank so that I can promote this product.

If ever I create an electronic product I will probably sell it via Clickbank.

working