|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
It's hard to give a complete answer to this question without knowing what type of risk you are trying to assess. Are you talking about quantitative risk, health risk, operational risk?
In general, a risk assessment follows these steps:
1) Identify the potential risks that you might face. Brainstorm about the issues and problems that you could face, and make a list.
2) Determine the potential impact of these risks (i.e. how much would you lose if this happened?). These risks or negative outcomes are sometimes referred to as "loss statements."
3) Assign a probability rating to each risk. How likely it is to occur? What information do you have (or not) on each risk? How much can each risk impact you (or your business or whatever entity you are assessing)?
4) How can you mitigate or manage these risks? Make sure you understand how each risk will impact you and what you can do to minimize the likelihood of this happening and the impact.
5) Implement your plan and review regularly.
I hope this helps. A lot will depend on your goals and what type of risk you are trying to manage.
by ngureco6 years ago
Are Daughters Safe With Their Step-Fathers?
by ngureco6 years ago
What Are The Risks Of A Baby Being Overdue?
by Steven Escareno8 years ago
anyone got any advice for safe dating. lol. just thought this might be ANOTHER fun topic for you all to enjoy.
by Krishna8 years ago
Did you had anytime, anywhere taken some big risks to enjoy your life for sometime.If talked about me 'It was in my profession'.
by Tony Casey8 years ago
I put up my first post (I've just notice there talking about me again on the left)Fire Risk Assessment, A Case StudyI wrote it like a post on a blog two weeks ago, I found it on Google at No10 with the Hub extension.And...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.