jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are Daughters Safe With Their Step-Fathers?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Are Daughters Safe With Their Step-Fathers?

2. sync_ron_icity profile image59
    sync_ron_icityposted 8 years ago

Are sons safe with their stepmothers . . statistics should prove women to be much more dangerous to stepchildren both male and female than men in the final analysis as females and hormones are at best inherently dangerous.

Risk assessment is a step in a risk management process. Risk assessment is the determination of quantitative or qualitative value of risk related to a concrete situation and a recognized threat (also called hazard). Quantitative risk assessment requires calculations of two components of risk: R, the magnitude of the potential loss L, and the probability p, that the loss will occur.

3. Harmax123 profile image54
    Harmax123posted 8 years ago

if you think that there may be a chance of something bad happening between a step parent and a child, why would you marry them?

4. Didistoyz profile image58
    Didistoyzposted 8 years ago

I agree with Harmax.  If you have to ask yourself that question then why would you ever take the chance?  Mothers Instinct!

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

the child's parent should know the answer to that.  They deemed this man responsible as well as could be trusted, that is why they married them.  I don't think anyone with functioning brainwaves would marry someone who would bring harm to them or their child.

6. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

In five out of ten cases, we have heard of sexually abusing a daughter by a step father and in one out of 10  cases by real father. People of this kind have no values for relations and they can go even beyond this and are  never hesitant to commit a sin. I am therefore  of the opinion that daughters are not safe with their step fathers and they should take extra care of themselves in such relations.

7. JenJen0703 profile image83
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

I am a childhood sexual abuse survivor, and I am blessed to have a stepfather who never tried to molest me and has been in my life for 20 years.  However, as a teenager, I had to look out for his brothers.  I recently discovered my high school sweetheart was molesting his ex-girlfriend's daughters for years.  How do you handle that situation?  EDUCATION is the key.  We need to be educating all children how to say no.  Role play with them and get them comfortable with different ways to say no.  Reinforce to your children that no matter what, you will always be in their corner and will defend them from outside harm.