jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If everyone made $10 hr no matter who they were or what their job was, what woul

1. rsmallory profile image81
    rsmalloryposted 8 years ago

If everyone made $10 hr no matter who they were or what their job was, what would you be doing?

2. profile image0
    TypingTornadoposted 8 years ago

ooh -- heavy heavy -- let me think... gosh -- that's just too touch a question.  perhaps cousin jethro can come to the rescue.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Well, I make more than $10 an hour right now smile

4. advisor4qb profile image78
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

STARVING!  I could not survive on so little raising three children!
    I can't say that I would be doing anything much different.  I love doing what I do.  I would like to make a steady income, though, and I am also interesting in advertising.  I have had a background in many things, and advertising has been a little of it.  I enjoy that also.

5. comp3820 profile image64
    comp3820posted 8 years ago

I would be designing
    I wouldn't care what, where, when, or how, as long as I was designing something!

6. rsmallory profile image81
    rsmalloryposted 8 years ago

ok guys, thanks for answering-maybe I should have clarified my question a little more-if everyone made the same amount and that amount was sufficient to live comfortably-if not extravagantly, what would you do for a living? In other words-if money was not a factor in career choice-what would you be doing?

7. Storytellersrus profile image78
    Storytellersrusposted 8 years ago

I would be doing exactly what I am doing but making a heck of a lot more money doing it, lol.  I am a mother and a writer after all!

Closed to reply

working