jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

can internet marketing really make you a boom?

1. profile image50
    nanie.shariffposted 8 years ago

can internet marketing really make you a boom?

i've done some research about internet marketing.can this really make you a boom?bought few ebooks on this but seems like all are teaching me the same old method.till to-date i manage to earn less than $500 and this took me about 10 months

2. Sammy193 profile image60
    Sammy193posted 8 years ago

Hi,

Internet marketing is a tough business to get into unless you learn some intricate tricks that most ebooks will never tell you.  I was once in the same position as you and without knowledge you are only going to keep throwing money into the wind.
    I recommend any product by Steven Clayton & Tim Godfrey.  There products leave nothing out for someone who has little or no knowledge of making money online.

There is also alot of information on hubpages too. 

Good Luck!

3. Caleb Anderson profile image60
    Caleb Andersonposted 8 years ago

Don't buy any ebooks! Most of the general info you need you can find out about for free online, and then it is simply about coming up with a business model that works for you and following through. Expect to fail more than you succeed at first, but if you stick to it you'll eventually be successful, good luck!

4. blackhatworld profile image56
    blackhatworldposted 7 years ago

Not all Internet marketers are successful in this kind of field because they think that if you create your marketing it will boom immediately. Internet Marketing takes time..

working