jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How can I become a guru in internet marketing

1. higrant profile image57
    higrantposted 7 years ago

How can I become a guru in internet marketing

2. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

You can only be called a guru in internet marketing by others. Simply work on your skills and demonstrate what you can to others. Over time, some might indeed call you a guru. But I'd rather focus on creating good web content, promoting it and earning some money along the way.

3. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Find very knowledgeable people who have had long-term success in the business and learn from them, then take what you've learned and experiment with your own business in an industry that is of particular interest to you in order to polish and fine-tune your knowledge. Some of the people I have found to be particularly helpful have been Greg Habstritt, Jeff Walker, Alex Mandossian, Jeff Schneider, and Mari Smith. There have been a number of other extremely helpful sources along the way, but those particular people were able to give me a ton of ideas that I could use right away, as well as a number of great jumping-off points for further learning.

4. Anky123 profile image56
    Anky123posted 7 years ago

U can become guru check my blog below ------

http://lowinvestmentonlinejob.blogspot.com/

5. BrankoZecevic profile image56
    BrankoZecevicposted 7 years ago

First of all you should think about how to make your first $ online. Don't get distracted about big and unreal goals for now. Making a plan is your first objective. Things you need to do this day, next week, month or year need to be in your focus.

Maybe hubpages might be your first profit instrument.
    Go down on this site and you will find link to hubpages learning center. There you can learn some pretty useful tips.

You can check this hub http://hubpages.com/hub/12MonthMilliona … edCriminal to find out more about success story of one of the internet marketing gurus.

6. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

Becoming a guru in Internet marketing is a long, hard, gruelling but very rewarding road. It takes alot of reading, writing and alot of time spent researching to develop the skills you currently have. You have to channel that new found knowledge into writing quality articles and promote them well to start building your fan base. Eventually you will be sought after by alot of people to use the knowledge you've developed to help them. Work hard and you will get there.

7. meldin profile image59
    meldinposted 6 years ago

That's like asking how you can become a Jedi.  Watch the first Star Wars when Luke goes to train with Yoda.  Know then, wil you, how to become an internet marketing guru.

working