jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How And Where Can You Get Money To Finance Your Small Business?

1. ngureco profile image81
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

How And Where Can You Get Money To Finance Your Small Business?

2. treff t profile image56
    treff tposted 8 years ago

Hi my name is Treff  from www.treffsplace.com                                                                                                                                                                                           One thing to try is creating w website like i have and let the internet make you some money.  Starting your own website is fairly inexpensive and it is not very difficult to find products and the rights to sell them.. also the internet runs 24/7/365 and if you put your site and products on autopilot you can make money while you sleep. So end result low start up cost and the longer it is online and you do some advertising it can pay off quite hansome ..Then use your profits to finance you business that you originally wanted to start. There are many great tools on the market that are free to you in getting this started

if you want to see some more ideas on this here is my website check it out no harm done just read over the info
    www.treffsplace.com
    yours warmly
    treff t.

3. Cameron Dinsdale profile image60
    Cameron Dinsdaleposted 8 years ago

Don't rule out simple and close-by solutions such as credit cards. They are becoming more and more of a real alternative for small businesses just starting.

4. TheMarketProject profile image50
    TheMarketProjectposted 8 years ago

Take a look at www.prosper.com. I have been a lender on the site for three years. Prosper is a community based lending site bringing many investors together spreading out the risk.

5. Galadriel Arwen profile image78
    Galadriel Arwenposted 8 years ago

If you reside in the United States, there is a Small Business Administration located in the City Government. The SBA’s purpose is to help people start and maintain a small business and their role is to help with planning, including providing funds or the direction on how to get funding sources. Best of all, it’s free!

6. BizVT34 profile image74
    BizVT34posted 5 years ago

Here's a Hub of financing the purchase of a small business using an SBA Loan  http://buyabiz.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … h-SBA-loan

7. profile image56
    deepbazai123posted 3 years ago

I think today, making money through internet gives us an opportunity to excel and one can realize his dreams by moving further as money keeps coming. We have genuine opportunities on internet. Yes, we indeed need right understanding to understand that is genuine and for welfare and social prosperity.
    http://jobandcash.com/?share=187919

1. ngureco profile image81
      ngurecoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I thought "jobandcash.com" is a scam?

working