jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how can I find search engine page rank of my hub for a specific keyword?

1. mymagicview profile image73
    mymagicviewposted 8 years ago

how can I find search engine page rank of my hub for a specific keyword?

2. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

I have a hub with links to helpful website tools including page rank checker and search engine results checker:

http://hubpages.com/hub/building-website-tools

3. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

What you are looking for is SERP (search engine ranking position), not page rank.

Just go to the Google search engine main page and type in your keyword (key phrase) and look at the SERP results Google returns.
    Then look through the pages of results to see if your Hub is listed.
    Do it with and again without surrounding your keyword in quotes.
    See if your Hub is there someplace or not.  It's as simple as that.

BTW, in preferences in Google you can select to show 100 results per page instead of just 10.

Note that Google will show your page/Hub (if it shows it at all) in different SERP positions depending on the keyword.

If your Hub is about midget thongs, you might be number 50 for "midget thongs", but you might be number one for "red mesh midget thongs" (as long as "red mesh midget thongs" is in your Hub text).

Note that this has noting to do with PR-, PR0, PR1, PR2, PR3 ... PR10.  Google assigns a PR rank to every page (not sites as a whole) and that has nothing to do with keywords, but how "valuable" your page is, in general.

4. liuwenhua profile image56
    liuwenhuaposted 8 years ago

You might want to try this site - google-your-rank.com. Usually I use this if I can't find my keyword on the first page. Or you might want to install seobook's Rank Checker.

5. starx profile image64
    starxposted 8 years ago

google-your-rank.com site gives details of each page. Some analytics like open explorer also gives pagewise ranking.

6. rizwan_isria profile image59
    rizwan_isriaposted 7 years ago

The Best way to see your hub on a specific keyword you search that keyword in google search

working