This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

You had a rather unusual period in your career. Tell me about it!

1. Mighty Mom profile image83
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

You had a rather unusual period in your career. Tell me about it!

The rules say I cannot ask "adult" questions so I carefully avoided using that term. But you know exactly what job(s) I am referring to. So spill,brother, spill...

2. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 8 years ago

Yes, ma'am; I do.  You are referring to the three years immediately after I got laid off from a full-time public school teaching gig.  I was substitute teaching by day and working in the adult industry by night.  I promise I WILL do this hub since you requested it but I have a couple others I have to do first.
    You really need to do a search under your name to see how many times you have come up in my hubs.  I am sure your hubby wants to kill me by now.  Then again, bredavies boyfriend probably isn't a fan of mine by now either!
    Keep remindingme I promise I will do it.  I just have to think about it and do a couple other hubs first.
    Oh, and by the way, you can ask me adult questions if you want.  I don't care.  It probably doesn't matter if you ask me on my own page, right?
    here is my answer to a frequently asked online adult question: I am told it's over 7 but when i am at my best it looks like 8 or 9 and feels like 9 or 10.
    Was THAT the question?

Closed to reply

working