jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any ideas for working from home online?

1. profile image45
    JamieGonzalez_85posted 8 years ago

Any ideas for working from home online?

I am a stay at home mom, and just want something i can do online..Im really good with computers..so if anyone has any jobs or ideas email me please! THANKs..

2. Susana S profile image95
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

You can write lots of good quality, optimized hubs and apply for adsense, amazon, ebay and kontera. If you're good with computers maybe you could write about that?

Also, you could check out Elance and other freelance work websites. I'd also suggest having a look at this hub from Mr Williams http://hubpages.com/hub/50--Ways-To-Mak … nline-soon

It was this hub that brought me to hubpages, when I was looking for work online. From that I started writing hubs and now I'm writing freelance from home at Elance.

3. profile image44
    scott@apbw.usposted 8 years ago

You should try the Association of professional Business Writers
    877-332-7292 www.apbw.us . I am a freelance writer and i have been very successful with them. They are a job placement service,they will even train you. I make $60 an hour on my latest contract through their association.

Good luck!

4. econsurvivalist profile image54
    econsurvivalistposted 8 years ago

I recommend a mix of writing your own blog, freelance writing, and Hub creation.  The mix of websites can reinforce eachother, drive traffic to eachother, and drive revenues.

It will take time to get up and running.  Six months to a year to make any decent money in my opinion, but it is definitely possible.

5. sandarya profile image60
    sandaryaposted 6 years ago

Try article writing it is best to start with

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-mon … le-writing

6. mbsunlimited profile image67
    mbsunlimitedposted 3 years ago

I think that starting a blog and writing about what you love is an excellent way to work from home. There are all sorts of ways to monetize a blog,just search Youtube for some excellent ideas.Also,FIVERR is a great way to use your talents with the computer.You could charge five bucks for a computer related service like graphic design.

working