jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are good, legitmate ways to work from home using a Mac-based laptop?

1. songbyrd100 profile image54
    songbyrd100posted 8 years ago

What are good, legitmate ways to work from home using a Mac-based laptop?

I am disabled and I do not drive. I live at home with my parents and am trying to be more independent. Alas, the public transportation system in my city is, well, crappy. I am high-functioning & have a year of college under my belt. I need a legitmate part-time job working from home. So far the only good jobs I've found require a Windows/PC operating system-I have a Mac. Aside from Hubpages, do any Hubbers know of legitimate part time work from home jobs that can be done using a Mac-based laptop computer? I'm willing to try just about anything to placate my parental units! Thank you.

2. Jaysmine profile image60
    Jaysmineposted 8 years ago

Well I've found that article writing is a good way to make money, you can look into "Article Writing" or "Article Marketing" by doing a simple Google search. I've found that learning about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Was the best thing I ever did to learn how to make that extra cash. I use both a mac and a PC but you can make money using just your MAC, all you really need is an internet connection and some elbow grease.

3. profile image44
    perserveranceposted 8 years ago

Hi songbyrd100, I am currently using the website that is on my hub.
    It works well and if you are dissatisfied, you get your $ back.  It isn't a scam as it got the better business award, is Scam X certified and paypal business certified.  All you need is abt 2-3 hrs a day smile

4. profile image0
    eternaltreasuresposted 7 years ago

you can try squidoo, ezine, ehow. make your you abide by their rules, study first their profile, get some feedback from others and decide whether to write for them or not.

5. VizFact profile image60
    VizFactposted 7 years ago

The answer you are looking for is in this hub. I am sure you will be pleased.
    http://hubpages.com/t/178497

6. chrislloyd515 profile image57
    chrislloyd515posted 7 years ago

Macs can run windows!!!

The best solution is to search for "Boot camp" it is included with every Intel mac system.

Other solutions are VMware Fusion or Parallels Desktop

working