jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use PC or Mac, laptop or desktop computer to write?

1. Highvoltagewriter profile image82
    Highvoltagewriterposted 3 years ago

Do you use PC or Mac, laptop or desktop computer to write?

2. marieloves profile image79
    marielovesposted 3 years ago

I use my macbook laptop to write. I prefer laptops because I am able to work from it in different environments.

3. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I use my laptop to write. It is convenient for me than a P.C. and it is portable, I can take it with me anywhere like in the garden and write there especially when it is nice and sunny. At one time when I did not have my Ipad, I use my laptop to take photos in the garden. Then I use them on my hubs, I mean the photos. I just prefer laptop to a P.C.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

When I write hubs, I do it directly on my PC. When I'm working on a novel, I write it in a notebook and then type into my PC later.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I used to use a laptop until it died. Now I use two different desktop computers (depending on where I am) and save all of the files to one flash drive (which I back up from time to time). One day I would like to have a netbook that I can carry with me anywhere for writing. But for now my system works fine. If I want to write somewhere other than where those desktops are located, I do it with good old fashioned pen and paper.

6. profile image69
    Writer Chuckposted 3 years ago

I use my laptop. I am learning to take notes on my I phone. This at least allows me to save the thoughts as they present themselves.

working