jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you prefer PC or Laptop or Mac? and why?

1. chan0512 profile image61
    chan0512posted 7 years ago

Do you prefer PC or Laptop or Mac? and why?

I like Laptop since it is portable. I have been using laptop since 2004.

2. greatchillyfly profile image56
    greatchillyflyposted 7 years ago

For laptops, I prefer a mac  because they are just alot more solid over all. But for a standard desktop computer, it really depends on what yours using it for, and what you prefer.  One cool thing with macs though is you can duel boot your operating systems so you can run Windows or Mac OSX, or both at the same time with things like VMware.

3. ianbrad55 profile image56
    ianbrad55posted 7 years ago

Mac laptop covers all your bases. I got sick of using windows pc's (I still have to at work!) and took a chance on a mac. I'd never go back, the user experience is far superior in my opinion.

4. fanatik_efka profile image75
    fanatik_efkaposted 7 years ago

It's PC for me and i will say why. Price/quality index is much better talking about PC then laptop or Mac. I mostly only need pc in home, so for now it's enough. Mobile offers me as much as i might need if on a road or not in home.
    But as time goes by, i now more and more feel the need of getting a laptop. But what i'm sure about is that it's not going to be Mac. I'm windows, and Win7 even encouraged me to become more Windows. That's a well investment into your OS usage. Mac and apple are in my opinion overrated only because of Jobs wise ad strategy. i tried to use Mac os, but i didn't liked it hmm