jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Interested to know experiences from anyone who has used Michelle Miller's Intern

1. profile image45
    tunisia1posted 8 years ago

Interested to know experiences from anyone who has used Michelle Miller's Internet Career Builder

2. profile image51
    kaeverakposted 8 years ago

I actually signed up for this the other day after seeing it all over the place.  While its not quite as easy as it says it does seem real. You get access to a members area that has 12 weeks of training and a ton of videos and stuff to read. Each week teaches you more ways to make money online. I like it a lot but you really have to work.

3. profile image45
    tunisia1posted 8 years ago

Thanks for your comments - very helpful. Interesting you say you have to work hard as in the advertising material they say a couple of mins work providing LINKS and you have made money already!  Just out of interest have you started earning money so far?

4. profile image45
    raw1953posted 8 years ago

i just bought this program. I'm starting to think its a scam. First of all if you are offering a 60 day money back guarantee, why to you have a 12 week training program. next they immediately suggest you upgrade to PRO and of course Drive people to you site option. This will cost an additional $125. I sent 3 emails to CS asking about additional products since I didn't think I could make a living teaching people how to win at Roulette or how to stop snoring. I actually received a phone call from them and they want to take me under their wing so I can tell my success story when I'm done. I'm sure this is going to cost some more money. I have another call today with the man who makes the decision to see if I qualify. I'm going to listen but at this point I might cut my loses

working