jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you be interested in a debate between Ann Romney and Michelle Obama?

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Would you be interested in a debate between Ann Romney and Michelle Obama?

Catfight? Would it perhaps be of more interest than one between their husbands?

2. Annsalo profile image86
    Annsaloposted 5 years ago

Not to me. I find nothing about them relavent to the presidential campaign.

3. nanderson500 profile image88
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

That would be pretty entertaining! Maybe they could have Jill Biden and Paul Ryan's wife go at it as well!

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

No. Neither one seems to me to be too "Political." They would probably end up talking about how much money each one has or what their children eat to stay healthy. Also Michelle would have to explain why she sneaks out and shops a "Wal-Mart" of all places. Ann probably doesn't even know anything about Wal-Mart so Michelle would take an hour or so explaining this to her.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

It would be terribly one-sided if they were to debate. Michelle was an attorney wasn't she?

6. profile image0
    Courtney Burkeposted 5 years ago

No. As a society, we need to wrap our heads around the fact that the first lady has no legitimate power and stop electing presidents based on who they have chosen as a partner. If you were interviewing for a new job and the interviewer only asked questions about your spouse, you may question the wisdom of accepting a job offer from that company, since they are hiring you, not them. So why do we always concern ourselves with the candidate's wives when we are not electing them?

working