What is your secret to become rich?

1. LDC2010 profile image60
    LDC2010posted 8 years ago

What is your secret to become rich?

2. iowac profile image61
    iowacposted 8 years ago

Pay off high interest debt fast, dont overspend, invest in 401k, IRA and Roth IRA, have some money in savings for emergencies.  Learn how to invest in stocks.  Pay off credit card balances monthly.

3. infoperc profile image56
    infopercposted 7 years ago

Mmm, don't mean belittle anyone's professional expertese, but -- Mr. Wolf, don't eat the cutie riding hoodie smile

The best way to become successful, (some might call it - rich) is to learn as much as you can about other people in history who have done it, and learn as much as you can about how they've done. ...

I did it! well, not by trying to "get rich" (that's why I'm not yet) but by trying to get things done. and at a certain moment it just became crystal clear to me how me how to do, based on my own talents and dreams.

Tell, you what -- if the topic's interesting to you -- I'll be only fulfilling my self-imposed duty to assist you on your journey to greatness. So, get back to me! Join my network on linkedin, I'd like that very much.

Meanwhile: allow me to quote a great man, an mentor of mine someone whom I admire immensely, Zig Ziggler. Whenever I become unsure of myself, of my ability reach the cloud-veiled heights I've ventured off to climb, I remember what Zig sais: "You can have everything you want in life, as long as you find a way to help enough people get what they want."

P.E.A.C.E. girl!

working