Body guards when you become rich and famous!

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Sky9106 profile image65
    Sky9106posted 12 years ago

It will be quite obvious if you ask, that most people will admit that they will prefer to be rich , well being rich calls for many types of actions.
    My questions is : How many bodyguards will you employ when you are and why?

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

None. I never want to become that famous. Rich, yes. I should say I never want to become that idolized where people are clawing at me just to say they touched me.

Sky9106posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Why are you leaving ?

That's another way , I remember you well ,   nothing but love here , great to see what you look like , but I hope you change your mind.

Thanks for a great answer.
        God bless.

And hope to share the wealth whether it's money or love.

I went over to Helium to see if there's more money over there. HaHa. They pay $1-2 outright for some articles just to fill the demand and they have content marketing so if someone wants to buy an article they sell it for you.

If I had come here for money , I would have left a long time ago . Anytime some one pays in cents and not all the time , it makes, no sense and I saw that early.
            But I won't dam the bridge I am crossing , I make every situation work to my advantage or I leave, don't step on toes , and stay strong in my belief.
            But who feels it knows it.
            if you think that is good , waste no time , life must always be for the better.
            There are other place s also.
            A fellow hubber gave me a great one .

Bless

Actually, what made me take down my hubs was all the content copying that's been going on. I started by taking down the creative writing, excerpts and poetry, then just got crazy. I want to get my name into circles where I'll be associated with legitimate content to push my books. HP is a great place but they don't do anything to push Me. I don't expect them to. I have to do it myself. What's the site you have?

if your contact is up I 'll send it there . I knew something got you real angry , but I am quite happy for one thing and it's there is a great god out there and in us. This too shall pass.,

2. Hypersapien profile image44
    Hypersapienposted 12 years ago

I hope I won't have a need for bodyguards, but I think it often depends on how you got your wealth.  Believe it or not, billionaires like Warren Buffett walk around without bodyguards or anything like that.  However, if you're a lottery winner, you're a target.  (Someone once said that it's because, psychologically, people don't believe lottery winners deserve the money - they just got lucky - and many feel that they are just as entitled to it as the winner.  With billionaires and captains of indutry, there's a grudging respect for the fact that tehy seemed to have earned their money.)

3. im28beyond profile image60
    im28beyondposted 12 years ago

I want to be very rich but bodyguards, no. don't want one.

So it's easy to see when someone has a great plan. Because it's hard top stay incognito.

4. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 12 years ago

I think it depends on how rich and famous you become. If you can go out and people don't know who you are even if you are very wealthy you haven't as much reason as someone who is easily recognisable and a household name.

that's exactly the rich and famous I am speaking of the known , because it usually comes with the territory.But if you get away , top most you are not rich and famous , there is always another way to pose a question. lol.

5. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 12 years ago

You don't have to be famous (or rich) to need a bodyguard! If you look like you might have money in some neighborhoods you better bring them with you!!

I am from the UK but now living in the Philippines, where I live people are lucky if they have ANY money, most workers where I live get less than $50 per month. I get daily requests for me to give or loan people money as I must be rich because I am foreign!
    The local police always follow me if I am out and about as they don't want me killed or mugged while they are on duty!!! I am not too bothered personally, i can handle a random idiot (have 2 black belts and used to be a martial arts instructor and I am twice the size of the locals) but I would still be careful of having a set  routine that people could get to know easily. Locals and foreigners here have been known to be murdered for the equivalent of $20 or less!!
    Saying that, nothing has ever happened to me here but I have had someone try to mug me for my mobile in the UK while walking at night in Luton.

well taken and a beautiful and interesting story. Stay same use your knowledge as you have so far, I laughed at your encounter in Luton.

Bless

1. LeanMan profile image79
        LeanManposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The guy that tried to mug me didn't laugh, as soon as he shouted at me to give him my phone he was flat on his back.. I then chased him down the street - he was crying and screaming for help as he ran - I think he will think twice before he does that again (or use a gun!)

lol . Sometimes it's just so amazing , because even on here there are people barking very loudly at others , if you ever see them , you will realize why. Empty vessels makes the most noise. But it;s one Love. You have the right to survive.
          Great work lol.

6. Iampankaj profile image57
    Iampankajposted 12 years ago

Don't want to have bodyguards around.
    I feel having bodyguards around keeps one away from people. Also I don't like to be with same people always. If I appoint bodyguards they will be always around me.

It's a brutal road out there , there are those only there to study people like you and you become an instant magnet when you got the loot.
      But all is well because there are many without.

Bless.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)