What do you think is the most effective way to distribute your content for SEO?

1. ImpactCopy profile image57
    ImpactCopyposted 8 years ago

What do you think is the most effective way to distribute your content for SEO?

When you create a good article, what do you believe is the best way to get optimal exposure and provide the most link strength for SEO? Should you submit it as a guest blog post, syndicate across numerous blogs, submit to article directories or, as we do here, produce a hub?

Interested to hear other people's perspective on this and what you have found to work best for you in the past.

2. Dale Nelson profile image44
    Dale Nelsonposted 8 years ago

Hi Impact Copy,
    I have a few hubs on Seo reagrding articles. Read thru and see if there is any helpful info. Pesonally I dont like rewriting articles to much to have different content on different article directories. I prefer to join forum related to the article and post relevant comments with a signature link to the article. This gives merit of the backlinks to your article in the eyes of the search engine and boosts it to page on of your desired search term. This method I feel is better than just trying to hord traffic from multiple points. I feel it is better to have the right traffic come via a page one ranking. Hope this helps. Dale

3. m2webs profile image61
    m2websposted 7 years ago

If it is a really good and outstanding article then it should be rewritten many times and posted wheter you can find a suitable place smile

working