Hi I was just wondering what life is like where you live?

1. deidrewilliams profile image55
    deidrewilliamsposted 7 years ago

Hi I was just wondering what life is like where you live?

I live in Napier, New Zealand, and it is winter here at the mo, and some days are relatively warm, and others are freezing!

2. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I live in Wyoming, and the weather is FINALLY starting to warm up! Summer usually starts here in June, but we've only recently even had spring-type weather and everyone's gardens have been getting planted late (I'm still working on mine...it'll end up being about a month after normal planting time). This is a small, quiet town where many people leave their doors unlocked and their keys in the ignitions of their cars, because there's rarely anything to worry about in doing so because we all look out for our neighbors and they return the favor. We all enjoy the few months of warm weather we have with outdoor activities like camping and hiking, and in community functions such as the dog park, community gardens, farmer's market and numerous street markets and dances.

3. Rock$tarant profile image58
    Rock$tarantposted 7 years ago

I live in the hottest city in California,, Fresno. It is only a few hours to the beach or the mountains, which is nice, but it is very humid in the summer and freezing in the winter...