jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi! I was wondering Wal-mart requires all employees to be available every day ev

1. profile image43
    Tommy Jrposted 7 years ago

Hi! I was wondering Wal-mart requires all employees to be available every day even Sunday and I...

am a christian what should i do ????

2. jdflom profile image77
    jdflomposted 7 years ago

Well, according to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, it "prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin."

I think as long as you explain yourself, you should not have to worry.

Source - eeoc.gov

Hope that helps!

3. yazoogal43 profile image37
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

Friend Wal Mart does this under what they call conservative practice or simply put,"keep from hiring other people. with today's economy in the shape it is in, they know people fear losing their job and they use that to intimidate employees.It will become a regular practice until more jobs are opened up. There is a rule of employee right and job discription. go over it. Wal Mart is trying to exert power but are going to find themselves up a creek when the economy finally chamges. May God bless you Do you hub? I do I am Yazoogal43 at hubpages best of luck

4. indyalice profile image60
    indyaliceposted 7 years ago

Well, good luck on that!  I have friends and family who work for Walmart and they don't do anybody any favors:(

working