jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i have recently signed up for 3 ptc sites. i am totally new at this but as i am

1. profile image46
    sanahamidkhanposted 7 years ago

i have recently signed up for 3 ptc sites. i am totally new at this but as i am having finacial...

problems and this feels like a good way to earn some extra money.the sites that i have signed up for are www.libertreservemail.com, www.mutualPTR.com, and www.neobux.com.
    i want to know if all these 3 sites are genuine and if they really payout and i am also presently planning for an upgrade.if these sites are really genuine.
    I also want information on referrals, and how to make extra from referrals, and also how to advertise your website. i also require info on genuine PTC.sites . Thank You.

2. grejotte profile image79
    grejotteposted 7 years ago

I think that Clickbank might be better. That's what im trying right now, and you don't have to pay anything to get in. I think it's also good for beginners, you can practice with it. wink

3. besthubs profile image71
    besthubsposted 7 years ago

It can take some time to know what are make money online. Be patient , no short cut. You may try to write some hub about useful things , you will learn some from others.

4. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 7 years ago

In my opinion, ptc sites are just not worth the time.  It's too little money for too much time, and many of those sites do not pay.  A much better use of your time, along with a longer term perspective, would be to consider writing for sites such as HubPages, or to learn more about Internet marketing.

5. BrankoZecevic profile image57
    BrankoZecevicposted 6 years ago

I created my Neobux review so you can read it and find interesting things at

I'm not sure about security of other two sites you have mentioned. In any case you should focus mainly on Neobux.

6. coupon-codes profile image51
    coupon-codesposted 5 years ago

Though PTC sites are good source of extra income, you don't have to suffer those agonizing days by clicking those PTC ads and sitting in front of your computer all day long just to make pennies a day. You can actually make over $500 a day on PTC sites using my technique. I did it so can you.

Download here to reveal my secret: