jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How would you define true happiness? What can you do to reach that genuine, sinc

1. medina143 profile image64
    medina143posted 6 years ago

How would you define true happiness? What can you do to reach that genuine, sincere happiness?

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

I think being honest and always asking the question: "Does my path have heart?", helps.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Living my life for Jesus Christ my Saviour and doing His will.  If I do not do this, I have not fulfilled my life purpose.

4. Dian'swords4u profile image62
    Dian'swords4uposted 6 years ago

The only way that I can reach true happiness is when I am totally and completely in the absolute will of God.  There is no other place to be and no other way to be totally happy and totally fulfilled in my life.  It is at this point in my life that I am completely under the protection and absolute love of God.  TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!

5. MisterCullen profile image72
    MisterCullenposted 6 years ago

Happiness is defined by each individual.  What I may define as true happiness may differ from your definition.  To reach your genuine sincere happiness you must first identify what makes you happy and brings happiness to your heart. Once you identify what makes you happy you must focus on making it a reality.  Happiness and true happiness is found in our hearts.

6. Brandon Spaulding profile image57
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. That is what it takes to achieve happiness. It is a continuous process and you have to work on it all the time.

7. Onlinestrategies profile image60
    Onlinestrategiesposted 6 years ago

True happiness emerges from a mind that's spiritually active. Materialism ruins happiness.

8. Aaron_Perks profile image78
    Aaron_Perksposted 6 years ago

Happiness is like cake, have too much of it, you get sick of it!

9. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

True happiness remains in cessation of thoughts! But it is a great thing to achieve. In the outer world, there is no real happiness so to say. All the experiences here are temporary and illusory. It is only in the silence of the mind rests supreme happiness.

10. medina143 profile image64
    medina143posted 6 years ago

I definitely agree with the first three commenters. happiness comes from the heart and emerges from a spiritually active mind while materialism does ruin happiness.
    While being in pursuit of materialistic things people are unable to appreciate earth and their surroundings, along with their all so many blessings. I also agree with happiness is a continuous process in which you must stay in pursuit of.

working