When people leave a comment on an article submitted to directories and then used

1. SEO IT! profile image82
    SEO IT!posted 7 years ago

When people leave a comment on an article submitted to directories and then used on a blog,...

should the original and credited author reply to questions, even if she is not the blog owner? Does anyone know if it is considered taboo or if it is expected?

2. Jaggedfrost profile image79
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

I don't know if it is taboo or not but when I write an article or blog spot based on someone's post I often expect the author of the question to comment or at least am not surprised when they do.

3. Robertbloggert profile image68
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

Well I would say if the question is directly asked of your comment then you should reply. If it's more a general question in relation to the article then the blog owner. I think it's expected if someone questions your particular comment for you to answer.
    Example if I comment on a NFL blog and say the Cowboys are going to the superbowl! And someone ask what planet I'm on. Well the blog owner may be thinking the same thing. So I would have to answer that myself and say the planet of Texas!! Hope this helps. Go Cowboys,,

Closed to reply

working