i see you used yield build for your ads, has this been successful and or better

1. thesaint_uk profile image58
    thesaint_ukposted 7 years ago

i see you used yield build for your ads, has this been successful  and or better than...

adSense.
    Whats your revenues like and does it intergrate well with hub pages?
    Do you also use Amazon etc
    Regards
    thesaint

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

YieldBuild owns HubPages and their services are automatically applied to the ads on this site.  It's a service that optimizes AdSense, not one that runs instead of it.

3. pintails7886 profile image76
    pintails7886posted 7 years ago

Well Saint, I really cant answer that question. As I just started using it yesterday. I for one had a bad experience with adsense, and unfortunately the only to remove most of their ads from you hubs is by adding Amazon, or some other. How ever if you go to Amazon website they explain it quite well it is biased on percentage of the sale I believe. like you start at 6% and can make as much as 15% or something like that. Im not clear on if they have to buy the item they click on or another but they call it referral %s so maybe so. Anyways, I guess I need to look into it better maybe in the future I can explain the success of it better. But I am pretty sure you can run both. you dont have to put as many Amazon ads as I did, I only did that to cut out adsense ads. sorry I know that doesn't help you much. I hope you find your answer. because if you click the tab that says it doesnt agree with google adsense it wont publish the hub.I wish I know how to get their crap totally off of my hubs I guess aside from starting my own website I can't do much about it except run Amazon in their place. I was thinking of trying the other one also, Kontera I think its called.

working