where should i sale online my handmadeproducts so that i could get response ver

1. profile image46
    zeenubawejaposted 7 years ago

where should i sale online my handmadeproducts
    so that i could get response very soon?

i want your help plz guide me where should i sale my handmade products online son that i could get response very early. where listing of items are free?where should i get response very early? where should i get orders very early?

2. Sterling Carter profile image75
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

Many factors come in to play. You sound like you may be needing to make some money right now. If this is the case as far as I know you may not be able to reach your targeted audience fast enough. The fastest way to reach your targeted audience is through PPC but that does cost money. 

Hubpages,  and Squidoo are great places to write articles about your product. Then direct that traffic to a website or blog and sell your items through a pay-pall account.

If you need or want more help just ask me I will try to lend a a guiding hand.

3. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

I am not sure where you are living, but when I want to sell items that I have handmade, I use Craigslist.  It is a free site, free to post and no charge when and if you sell.

The up side to this way of selling is someone within your area will see it, call you then you will agree to meet somewhere, your item will be sold quickly, 

The down side, you will have a smaller area that you are selling in, rather than the whole world (such as e-bay).  But selling to someone local will save you in shipping charges.

By saving a few dollars of your earned money, you can open an e-bay account (you should also open a paypal account as well) to begin selling to the world.  Hope this helps!

working