What can an organization do to ensure adherence to its code of ethics by staff and new recruits?...
1. Have your entire current staff meet, discuss, agree on & create a written code of conduct & guidelines for how any ambiguous or unforeseen challenges might be handled.
2. Have everyone sign and date two copies, including yourself. one copy goes home with them, the other is for company records.
3. Included in your coc and guidelines should be a timetable for how often you and whatever staff you have st the time will review, potentially amend & resign the coc.
4. Make sire you are the very BEST example of how to follow the rules, and that you do not become the exception to the rules, as many bosses tend to do.
5. When it comes to these written rules, give no one any special privileges or discrimination. Reward and hold everyone accountable to the same degree.
by Tony Lawrence7 years ago
I'd like to suggest that we create such a thing.You can Google "SEO ethics" and "SEM ethics" to find suggestions of the types of things it might say. I found a few links that might get it...
by Robin Edmondson4 years ago
Hello Hubbers. We are very excited to announce a week long challenge. Check out our Blog post for more information! Good luck!
by Harish Mamgain4 years ago
Adherence to religion is useless if you hate guys alien to your faith. Am I right ?This is just a thought, no offence to any religion in my mind.
by telltale6 years ago
Can we ensure accountability by charity organizations or do we just contribute?Every now and then, we get to see new charities being set up - some tax deductible while others are not. Many people make...
by AdsenseStrategies8 years ago
I've just been doing a bit of, very light, research on different schools of ethics in philosophy.There is a bewildering array of approaches to this subject.What is your approach to this topic?
by muhammad abdullah javed20 months ago
Do you think Adherence to Human Values is possible without religious guidance?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.