This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

email address to contact richard branson

1. profile image45
    shannel31posted 7 years ago

email address to contact richard branson

I am having a charity event and i need to send an email to Richard Branson Elton John Ne-yo Simon Cowell and Pdiddy

2. skgrao profile image70
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Sending e-mails to these people is like talking to a wall.You got to go and meet them.However they may or may not give anything to your charity.Ask all hubbers to send $1.00 for your charity.

3. antobezzina profile image61
    antobezzinaposted 7 years ago

Whilst reading The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss, I came across this site.  I have never used it myself so I can't give any feedback.

This is exactly what's written in the book :-

"Celebrity Finding

- Contact Any Celebrity (www.contactanycelebrity.com)

It is possible to do it yourself, as I have done many times.  This online directory and its helpful staff will help you find any celebrity in the world".

Hope it helps.

working