jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you use your own domain name on an Amazon astore?

1. FGual profile image60
    FGualposted 7 years ago

How do you use your own domain name on an Amazon astore?

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Create a page on your website and then imbed the astore into it. That's how I do it anyway.

3. socaldave profile image57
    socaldaveposted 7 years ago

One way is to create a blog where you review products.  Then imbed your Amazon code in the links.  Here is a site that is a good example of the method:
    http://www.wifitabletpc.com
    There are Wordpress plugins that will streamline the process of using your Amazon Associate code in your blog.  Just go to the Wordpress site and under plugins search for "amazon".

4. catrak profile image61
    catrakposted 7 years ago

I do not use Amazon, but I think it would be more profitable to create a blog and put ads around the bog posts.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Each product, each astore you create has a url, a very long one with your id in it. If you are referring to doing something like buying a domain name like you would for a blog or website, you cannot do it. Amazon may not pay you if you use those bit ly, and other url shorteners either because the system does not always pick them up as the reffering source of a purchase.

Set up A store with products.  You have 3 ways listed as to how to get the store on your site or blog.

Or write articles and use hyperlinks.

or use the HTML codes for each product to place in sidebar of blogs.

You can also copy pic of product put it with a blog post. But you can add caption to. So when your write caption, use that for your hyperlink to product with your ID in it,

working