Iam having a really hard time imbedding the Amazon affiliate program into my blo

1. GL Bell profile image54
    GL Bellposted 8 years ago

Iam having a really hard time imbedding the Amazon affiliate program into my blog. Cant seem to find

I can not find any clear directions on how to add my Amazon astore into my blog. I have added a link to it but it is not populated with products. I also have amazon listed in my affiliate settings but have yet to see an add of thiers on my page. Any help would be very welcomed. Thanks you in advance for your time,
    GL Bell

2. NoRR4Me profile image81
    NoRR4Meposted 8 years ago

Hello, I just published a Hub on how to embed your Amazon aStore into a Blogger blog. I went step by step and posted screen shots.

I didn't have instructions in there on how to create an aStore. I assumed the reader already knew that part. I might do a Hub on that later. Also, you can check to see if someone else has already done a Hub on it though. You can do a search for how to create an Amazon aStore in Hubs.

Anyway best wishes. If you want to check out my Hub, the URL address is below.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Embed-Am … ogger-Blog

Oh, yeah. On Blogger, if you've activated the Amazon affiliate settings, you will see how to add Amazon products with your affiliate code already embedded when you make a new blog post. You have the option of adding the text link only, the image only, or adding both the text and the image.

I hope this helps.

3. freehans profile image59
    freehansposted 7 years ago

If you are using blogger blog, I also experience the same thing before. But now I already know how. My advice is if you already made an amazon astore in your amazon account, just edit it by unchecking all the sidebar widgets in your amazon astore and by proceeding on, just copy the embed code. Choose the "Embed my store using an inline frame". After that, paste the code in the stand alone page in your blogger blogs, and check if the size fits your blog post area by previewing the amazon astore in your blog.  If the astore doesn't fit your blog post area, just edit the amazon embeded code in your blog by just adjusting the width and height in the html of the astore stand alone page of your blog. And that's all it takes to do.

working