jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which stress would you rather have?

1. Mom Kat profile image78
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

Which stress would you rather have?

Would you rather stress that you don't make enough money at a job you love? -or-
    Would you rather stress about earning enough money at a job you hate?

2. pork22 profile image68
    pork22posted 7 years ago

For me, no amount of money makes it worth spending the majority of my life doing something I hate. I do what I love and don't worry about money.

3. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

I have asked all Pakistan Cricket Players the same question and they say they would rather have Spot Fixing Stress.

4. EatLovePray profile image56
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

ditto what pork22 said! why spend ur life in misery? u can learn to be happy in ur income..eventually.. smile

5. profile image0
    theserioushubposted 7 years ago

What is the point of living life, if you cannot live it the way you like to. I would earn less money but would do a job i love, happily :-).

6. Woman Of Courage profile image61
    Woman Of Courageposted 7 years ago

I would rather have only healthy stress and no more.

7. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Being in the position of always being broke while doing something I absolutely love (internet marketing), I kinda tend to favor that stress.  Now, if you're question said "stress about being rich at a job you hate" then I might have to choose that one.

Simply making "enough" money at a job I hate was something I did for 3 years at Wal-Mart Distribution Center.  I definitely made "enough" money, but I worked three 12-15 hour shifts every weekend.  The work was a lot of heavy lifting... think big screen TV's and entertainment centers.

I am completely happy right now, though I gotta admit that I won't last forever at my current income level...

8. alahiker28 profile image89
    alahiker28posted 7 years ago

It depends on how bad the financial stress is!  Sometimes doing a job you hate for the money is essential to releiving the financial stress, but that doesn't mean you have to do it forever : )  Once you get the bills paid, find a job you love.

9. profile image49
    neeraj.agrawlposted 7 years ago

i am starting to find a job for experiencing the stress you are talking about

working