jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I would like to get some realistic figures of what people are making monthly on

1. REIMillions profile image61
    REIMillionsposted 7 years ago

I would like to get some realistic figures of what people are making monthly on hubpages. I know...

it varies a ton, but I would love to know what some of the middle or top income producers are reeling in. I know this question may be personal for you, and if you do not want to answer it I do understand, however, it would be quite interesting to know

2. ZarkoZivkovic profile image77
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

Like you said, it varies a ton, so there is no real answer. I mean I'm here 8 months, and personally I didn't expect to see any payouts before year 1, based on my experience form blogs, it takes time to build traffic to your pages, but as it turns out I might be getting my first HubPages Adsense check in a month or two.

So while I didn't make my first $1 till the end of month 2, my traffic has increased greatly over the past two months, but you have to work for it. Making money online and from adsense is a real job, so you have to treat it like that if you want to earn. If you think this is just a quick way to get a few bucks you should stop wasting time.

So reality check, if you want to earn you have to give it time and you have to make a great effort. To go for $100 a month, it will take you a year or two, but it is far from impossible.

3. REIMillions profile image61
    REIMillionsposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your comment! I never expect the quick buck in any business, however, I was just curious as to what people have been making on hubpages. I always want to know great success stories because they are encouraging, but believe me I am my own motivation.

I have a passion for real estate, network marketing and internet marketing. My biggest month with adsense was a little under $300. I had only been doing it for a short while. My highest click was $2.75. At the time that was not much revenue compared to my other endeavours so I really didn't think much of it.

I just got started with hubpages and wanted to know what success stories were out there. Dollar Sign wise. It's great to do what you love and the money is a bonus but it is also a great incentive!

4. WordPlay profile image63
    WordPlayposted 7 years ago

Between all the income sources available, I earn enough every month on HubPages to support myself -- and then some. The amount varies from month to month, but it consistently increases as my hubs age and I promote them more.

working