jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you making over $1000.00 a month on Hubpages.com? and How did many hubs have

1. JonSterling profile image73
    JonSterlingposted 8 years ago

Are you making over $1000.00 a month on Hubpages.com? and How did many hubs have you created?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

It's not how many Hubs you make, it's whether you create a quality product.  Some people with only a few dozen Hubs are out-earnings people with hundreds.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Not yet. But the only people that have a chance are those with:

1) LOTS of Hubs (100 absolute minimum, many more better).

2) Hubs are commercial (product or money making related).

3) Hubs have many links from outside HubPages.

See my profile and look for the Courtney link for more details.

4. earner profile image87
    earnerposted 8 years ago

Nope.  But that's the overall, long-term plan.

I figure anybody who has 1000 half-decent hubs should be making $1000/month.  So that's my goal.

So far I have about 75,  nearly half of which I have created in the past two weeks. 

For every hub I write, I think of at least one place I can backlink it from.

5. profile image0
    Investbankposted 8 years ago

I agree with "relache" - not quantity but quality is most important!

6. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

I'm not making that much, but i receive the minimum payout each month (100$) with only 26 hubs. I think quantity is important, but quality is more important. Also, choosing those ever elusive keywords that will bring a lot of traffic and have a good pay per click.

7. ckways profile image53
    ckwaysposted 8 years ago

I have the ANSWER it not about creating a lot of hubs, let me say it about a couple of things 1 the cost per click of that niche phrase 2 the traffic that phrase is generating i an a self make seo and some time it is about choosing the write key phrase.
       i create a hub that speak about this in detail have a look  some keyword phrase are $50.00 per click while some are $2.00 now if you get one click from a fifty dollar keyword phrase per month that is far better than ten click from a two dollar word. does this make sence well  do a google search on this phrase and see the secound hub and tell me what you thin "keywords with high cost per click"
    if this information was helpfull please vote it up