jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best part about working from home?

1. ethel smith profile image78
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

What is the best part about working from home?

2. skgrao profile image72
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

You can look after the baby do cooking,chat,take coffee break when ever you want,make your own meal and eat slowly.Do not work if you do not want,there is none to boss you etc etc.........

3. Webskitzo profile image58
    Webskitzoposted 7 years ago

You can make your own scedule, don't have to answer to a higher authority because you are your own boss and you dont have to dress up! Haha =p

4. giegrace profile image58
    giegraceposted 7 years ago

The benefits of working at home include:

1. Being your own boss - you're free to set your own pace. You can choose your working hours as well.

2. Its not that tiring compared to actually going to work.

3. You can do domestic chores (e.g., look after children) while still earning money.

For me, the best part of having a home-based business or working from home is the freedom to work when I want to and not having to force myself to get up so early in the morning.

5. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

I had the good fortune of being able to work from home as a computer programmer many years ago.  Aside from many of the good reasons the others have stated here, the best part for me was being able to get more done in less time.  Working from home had much fewer distractions so I was able to concentrate more and not only work quicker but better.

6. roxsilver profile image56
    roxsilverposted 7 years ago

Not having to dress up and be at a certain place at a certain time!  smile

7. Springboard profile image82
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

You get up. You grab your cup of coffee. You head to your office area. Voila! In pajamas and all, with hot coffee, you are instantly at work. smile

8. gl0bal_experts profile image58
    gl0bal_expertsposted 6 years ago

I think it's the fact that you don't have to go to the office. You can also work whenever you want and you'll be more productive when working at home in my experience. Not to mention that you can also earn more.

I've been working at oDesk fulltime for a year now. So far so good... I'm earning more than what I earned from my office job. smile I'm earning at least $300 per week and I know a lot of people who earn more than what I do.

You also can visit my hub or my blog below for tips on how to get started at oDesk. smile