jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do real users use ezinearticles?

1. cheapskatemate profile image59
    cheapskatemateposted 7 years ago

Do real users use ezinearticles?

I was looking through ezinearticles, but found that the articles are all aimed at getting link backs for the authors, and that the user interaction is very basic which makes it harder for users to give authors feedback.

So I'm wondering, do people only use ezinearticles for SEO purposes?

2. chrislloyd515 profile image58
    chrislloyd515posted 7 years ago

I'm like you, I've only seen SEO articles on that site, and they seem to have the best quality! Other, less moderated directories have abysmal pieces of content on them!

3. cheapskatemate profile image59
    cheapskatemateposted 7 years ago

Well, there is quite a long editorial period.  I've only just started using it, and it took around a week for my article to get approved.  I'm not sure whether or not the lack of real users should concern me or not.

4. Rebecca E. profile image81
    Rebecca E.posted 7 years ago

E-zines are important in so far that they can give you a quality link to your writing.  This does not mean you earn money directly from them, but there is a drawback read more

5. Brianb123 profile image59
    Brianb123posted 7 years ago

I've used Ezine Articles for SEO and offering readers useful and relevant content.

If you're just looking for backlinks, it's a good place, but try and write solid content because then you'll get backlinks AND traffic from the article.

Hope this helps,

Brian

6. timsaluja profile image36
    timsalujaposted 7 years ago

Article marketing is done for promoting your website and for giving backlinks to your website .
    Yes , Ezinearticles is used for the same purpose .
    but Ezinearticles , Hubpages , Squidoo
    these 3 are hi authority websites .These 3 never allow copy paste content and that is the reason google love them and you can find these 3 links in search engines in top 3 pages for most of the queries .
    You can consider ezine as the best article directory .

working