jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you considered ever changing your attitude about people or things and succe

1. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Have you considered ever changing your attitude about people or things and succeeded in the effort?

explain?

2. m920621m profile image77
    m920621mposted 7 years ago

About a year ago I became interested in personal development. I guess that was the turning point in my life. I completely changed my perception of life and people around. I started seeing people as positive, creative creatures. I started learning from them and I instantly found lots of new friends. I started seeing my life as one huge oportunity. An oportunity to do sth unforgetable, unique. I started to enjoy living. It's an absolutely amazing feeling which cannot be described until you experience it yourself.

3. ieifood profile image78
    ieifoodposted 7 years ago

I consider it all the time, i try to look at life from every possible angle, but i do not believe that changing yourself is really possible, but pretending to have changed is.

4. vinividivici profile image59
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

`Change your Attitude, your life will change.' I carry this motto in my mind. Yes, this technique help in rebuilding relationship also.

working