jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the one skill that, if mastered and executed properly, can get you all y

1. Kelty profile image59
    Keltyposted 7 years ago

What is the one skill that, if mastered and executed properly, can get you all you ever wanted...

in life? If you come up with the answer that I am looking for, I will post your widget on my blog.

2. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 7 years ago

The ability to master your mind and control of your thoughts. Choosing positive thoughts while repelling any negative ones will bring favorable circumstances into your life.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

There isn't one, but the skill that will get you close is effort, anything worth having requires effort.

4. FloBe profile image80
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

Wisdom--If you knew how to appropriately apply all the knowledge you acquire in life, you'd always make the right and best decisions, which in the end would get you where you want to be.

5. krishubpages123 profile image30
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

if you have God's help and his vision with you, you can excel by putting forth hard work and destiny, U should master in getting help from God in your actions wisely, there is ignorance, passion and goodness, so our efforts should be in goodness, the result will also be goodness, if our efforts in ignorance, result also be ignorance, if our efforts in passion, result also be passion. we should always try to be in goodness start doing efforts in goodness, God is away from these three qualities, if you are away from these three qualities you can also become God, but to practice it is really difficult to get away with these, any one point of time our life is with these things only, either in ignorance, or passions, or in goodness, in goodness mode GOD will guide us, we proceed with the Wisdom to achieve anything we wanted.

6. Kelty profile image59
    Keltyposted 7 years ago

These are all great answers.... However, maybe I wasn`t specific enough... From a marketing-business standpoint.

working