jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What you EXPECT from Hubpages?

1. nirvana14 profile image54
    nirvana14posted 7 years ago

What you EXPECT from Hubpages?

2. MR.POINT OF VIEW profile image58
    MR.POINT OF VIEWposted 7 years ago

I guess to get feed back on my point of views. I see this place like a huge room and we're all in this room shooting out our ideals,questions,answers and opinions. Every once in a while, someone hears us and shout back. " I agree!" or "I don't agree!" or "You're nuts!" That's what hubs are to me what are they to you?

3. Multiflavour profile image58
    Multiflavourposted 7 years ago

Read rich-content articles

People answer with competence to my questions and help me out

To earn some income if possible

4. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

I expect to have fun. That is it pretty much.

If I can make money off of it, so be it, but I try not to get too caught up in it. This place is awesome, everyone is nice and helpful, not much else to expect.

5. nirvana14 profile image54
    nirvana14posted 7 years ago

@MR POINT OF VIEW.....
    Man u figured out the right thing. hats off to ur thoughts abt hubpages... kip it up!!

6. jdomingo profile image61
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

I don't really expect anything FROM HubPages just for it to publish my thoughts on topics of my choosing, what I want is to be critiqued on form, topic, and substance of those Hubs.

7. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Well we are getting a lot out of it thanks to Ritchieb , ken and others in the forums ,the  reccomend other hubs and other ones, we  learn from reading other hubs, hope our hubs are liked, nice to earn if possible ! meet & learn about people all over the world , hope you like our hubs!

working