jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which one you preferred the most: being self-employed or employed by anyone else

1. andromida profile image61
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

Which one you preferred the most: being self-employed or employed by anyone else? And why?

2. My Auction Empire profile image60
    My Auction Empireposted 7 years ago

Being self-employed. The reasons bieng it gives you a challenge and a goal to reach for. Plus as long as the business is built right it will give you a freedom to have time off to have fun with family and friends and also work with charities etc.

Hope this helps

3. MelaniePhillibert profile image58
    MelaniePhillibertposted 7 years ago

Definitely enjoy being self-employed more! I love the freedom and flexibility of "being my own boss". I enjoy working where my family can gain access to me readily.

There is also the thrill of the challenge. This is very stimulating and far more exciting than a 9-5 do the same thing every day routine of a job. I know that not all jobs are like this so I don't mean to stereotype, just emphasizing my point smile

4. soni2006 profile image80
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Self employment is always the better option
    considering the scenario today. No job is secure whether it is a part-time job
    or it is a 9 to 5 job and no organization is stable and this is the principle
    of the corporate world. You may lose your job... read more

5. charlemont profile image80
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

Hmm... combining both. Independent streams of income give a feeling of secure tomorrow, well, sort of.