jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how did technology came about if you can help me

1. Nana Kwame profile image53
    Nana Kwameposted 7 years ago

how did technology came about if you can help me

2. Neverletitgo profile image79
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

Natural things came from the creator (God) but the technology came from creation (people). Those people who invented the technology did a lot of experiments how things they're doing is working before they decide to submit their ideas or products to the people. I believe that the technology has origin or root because it is heritage that human give generation to generation.
    Like Isaac Newton, he was sitting under an apple tree and he thought why the apple is dropping down and not going up to the sky? And finally he got that there are something like a magnet is attracting things to come down and that is the gravity. So my friend, the technology is not something made over a night.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

When the first of our ancestors swung out of the trees and threw the first stone at enemy or prey, thus inventing the precursors to tools/weapons.

4. umairabid profile image50
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

Technology born when people search for the logic and reasoning

5. pgiblett profile image60
    pgiblettposted 7 years ago

Technology is as old as humans. Ever since the cave man humans were able to experiment with tools. Fire, flints, stone arrowheads, and more are all a part of our evolution. Sure the flint is not the same as an iPod but it is founded on that same spirit of discovery.

Every technology that exists today is founded on an earlier discovery or invention. Apple's creation of the iPod would never have been possible had Sony not invented the Walkman many years ago; yet it is also founded upon computer technology, which would not have been possible without the work of Charles Babbage. The modern computer also needs electricity and the notebook/laptop versions need batteries, also another key foundation for the iPod.

Technology can be made overnight, however each new invention is layered on earlier discoveries. Yet each is possible only by the inventive spirit of humanity, which again is one of the reasons that humans evolved along the path we did. Each new age brings a curiosity and willingness to experiment, which moves us to new heights.