jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

is there any way to make money without spending money from credit card?

1. profile image47
    k9999999posted 7 years ago

is there any way to make money without spending money from credit card?

is there any website which offer us jobs without asking for money first?

2. animecrazy profile image59
    animecrazyposted 7 years ago

yes, there are many ways to make money without spending money from your credit card,
    method 1 is doing online jobs:
    there are a lot of online jobs like network marketing, and PTC and data entry which do not require an initial fee, and allow you to do jobs and make money..... one of these sites is microjob.co . i dont know of many data entry sites so cant assist there but there surely are....for PTC try neobux.com
    Method 2  is doing business:
    one good way to do is make a blog on google blogspot, then put some interesting posts to attract users, perform proper SEO, and then apply for google adsense or adbrite, they will give you some ads to put on your blog. put them up on your blog and whenever someone clicks on them you get a certain amount, and by the end of the month they send you a check(of all the money you have earned)...

All these methods are free of cost even making a blog is free..... example of google blog is
    http://arslan-poetry-blog.blogspot.com/

i hope this answer was helpful....bye

3. umairabid profile image53
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

If you want to increase your pocket money and don't want to spend much time in front of computer than you just need to join the PTC sites but making money online without investing money is a slow and steady process you have to keep patience

4. makemoneyandenjoy profile image59
    makemoneyandenjoyposted 3 years ago

Yes There are 4 Business Models that i run and i have not invest anything to make them run. As i don't have any money to invest.
    Learn HERE:
    http://makemoneywithoutspendingmoney.weebly.com/

working