Are there any advertising tips which you think are particularly relevant to hubp

1. DrumsAcousticMuse profile image65
    DrumsAcousticMuseposted 7 years ago

Are there any advertising tips which you think are particularly relevant to hubpages?

2. Bendo13 profile image80
    Bendo13posted 7 years ago

The hub I just wrote about link building would be quite relevant to hubpages... It's always good to have a good link building strategy... not only for SEO reasons but so that you ensure the right people have access to your hub.

The hub I recently wrote about residual income also gives great tips on how to set up your hubs.  Anytime I mention blogging, that's what HubPages is all about... hub = blog. 

Skim through my marketing hubs on here and I'm sure you can draw something from each one that will help you out.

The basics are this... try to write your own take on something that's popular and is always going to be popular.  Don't copy someone else, be original and you'll become a source for many different people.

Then you need a short catchy title that tells people exactly what to expect in your hub, but that also makes it so tempting that they have to read it.  And when they read your hub, it has to be exactly what your title said... no trickery!

Have subtitles so that people can quickly skim it and see what to expect.  The best subtitles that really fit what they're looking for will suck them into reading the whole hub.  Pictures also help catch attention and videos will keep people on your hub even longer.

What's that have to do with advertising?  Well if you create a quality hub then people will pass it around without you asking.  If it's not well written then no one will read it, so all the advertising in the world will do you no good.

Some great places to post for instant traffic are social networking sites, social bookmarking sites, comments on other peoples' blogs (don't spam - add your own tips), and if you have another blog of your own or an email list then drop in a few sentences about your new hub there and give them a link to it.

Hope that helps!

working