Enjoyed this hub but why no comment box?

1. Eco_Ali profile image75
    Eco_Aliposted 7 years ago

Enjoyed this hub but why no comment box?

I'm just about completing my masters and already certified in online learning and teaching so I found your article most encouraging.

2. World-Traveler profile image57
    World-Travelerposted 7 years ago

Sometimes new Hubpages writers are not familiar with all of the features available to them on Hubpages.  As such, it is possible that the writer inadvertantly missed the opportunity to include a comment box.

One of the many advantages of writing on Hubpages is that the writer can return to any of their Hubs and edit them at any future time, any time.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Some people, as World-Traveller says, don't know all the things they can add to a hub.  However, I've just looked at the writer's profile of the subject of this question, she's been a hubber for 3 years and written many hubs, why is she not inviting comments?
    I have seen hubs, generally religious writings, where there is just a tirade of assertions and nowhere to make a comment, basically, the argument of bigots - 'this is what I have to say on the matter and I'm not interested in your thoughts.'
    Is this hubber like that?  I don't think so, but, you never know.

working