Post your new hub in here and I will review them and give feedback

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (112 posts)
  1. isenhower33 profile image65
    isenhower33posted 11 years ago

I like helping people with their hubs. I've gotten to know the ins and outs and how it works. I know how to use the tools and other websites to drive your traffic. If you are new post hubs in here and I will get to each one of them to let you know what I think smile

1. profile image0
      Lybrahposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Here's an article I wrote: http://lybrah.hubpages.com/hub/Christia … ecking-Out  Thank you

isenhower33posted 11 years agoin reply to this

It's not bad just needs to be a little bit longer. Maybe explain where christian hip hop started or the history of the band you were talking about in there. Also you have three comments at the bottom that you haven't even responded to. People usually like to get noticed for a compliment, its human instinct. I write a comment back right after one person writes there comment, because also a lot of comments means your hub is doing good and you have to remember that it shows up in the live feed when you post a comment. Be sure to be active on your own hubs smile

1. Faith Reaper profile image84
          Faith Reaperposted 11 years agoin reply to this

As far as comments not being responded too, maybe not in Lybrath's case, but in my case, I am away from home 10 hours a day, as I have an hour commute each way, so I cannot comment until I arrive home.  Something to keep in mind that not everyone is at their home computer all day long.  Thanks.  I just happend to leave work early today.

I was saying that because some of the comments were 10 days old Faith lol I know not everyone can get to the computer all the time but it's good to pop in to comment back to your followers smile But I was thinking, because comments have a link, i was thinking about taking them off my hubs to see what happens. If hubs like some of mine in the 30 some comment area thats a lot of extra links and when I went to google it said i had overlinked due to those comments having links. Everyones name in a comment is a link. And all the words they post are keywords added on. So if you do keep comments be sure to add your keywords in on your comments to keep your percentage of keywords high smile

I always comment back to all my followers each and every time when I get back home to my computer.  It is very important as to belonging to the community, but as far as affecting score, etc., according to another hubber, who very tech savvy and been around, it does not make any difference of how many comments one has on a hub as far as ranking, etc.  But I comment on not only my hubs but others I follow the best as time allows, as part of being part of the community.  Did not know that about the keywords in comments though.  Thanks.

2. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I guess they changed the forum name?
      It would be nice if the community knew the Extreme Hub Makeover forum has been changed.  I was not aware of this.

Izzy kept rampaging on about Extreme Hub Makeover but there is no forum of that name, this was the best place I thought this kind of forum discussion would be suited in. This is just so people can post in one forum so many people can view their hub they want to be viewed. I dont think im breaking any rules as far as I know. If I was I think HP wouldve let me know by now. Im not promoting my own stuff so I think it should be fine

3. kekesolis profile image65
      kekesolisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am relatively new to hubpages and have a few that may need to be looked at.
      1.)http://kekesolis.hubpages.com/hub/Chris … -Rap-Music
      2.)http://kekesolis.hubpages.com/hub/Black … -Different
      3.)http://kekesolis.hubpages.com/hub/Bibli … sus-Exists
      4.)http://kekesolis.hubpages.com/hub/Why-W … r-Husbands
      Traffic hasn't been what I thought it would be so any feedback would be appreciated.

4. profile image58
      Robin Thomas Eposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Try to push that top add below the fold. Put something above it to push it farther down in the hub. Maybe add a poll question asking people if they think keyword density is relevant/

Also make sure to ping it once you have completed the editing of the hub.

1. profile image58
            Robin Thomas Eposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have added the poll, and thanks for it. Well pinging them is no good these days. I'm better off building quality backlinks to them.

That works too, I do both and it has helped me out a whole lot. Once I pinged it and manually crawled it my views started coming in regularly.

5. profile image52
      STACKKS06posted 11 years agoin reply to this

The No Bake Cake----------------------A long time ago when we were poor, I sent my sons to borrow eggs door to door. Aching from hunger and in our pain I coached the boys to explain. Mom forgot to buy eggs, it's her mistake. She needs eggs for a cake to bake. Soon after came more hunger pangs. Had to send my boys out for eggs again. Hi there neighbor, now don't get sore. Mother is baking a cake once more., Out of eggs don't know what to do. We're hoping we can depend on you. The last time I sent them out for eggs for me, the con was up it was plain to see. They held a platter of food to my surprise. Wonderful food before our eyes. For one of our neighbors had gotten wise. Those folks are hungry she realized. We dove in and devoured it fast. Feeling free from hunger at last. Eggs for a cake I sent my sons no more. We couldn't fool the neighbors as we had before. Successful now, we own our own store. Don't have to beg for eggs anymore. But when we were poor a way back when. We're glad we had neighbors we had back then...................I sent this to you because I did not know how to get past the tags link to enter this lyrical poem. Would you help me to be able to enter my submissions? I would be very happy if you would and thank you for your time.

Get past the tags link? If you are wanting to make a hub about it, start a hub enter the information such as name and put it in the books, literature, and poems section enter your tags such as poem, poetry, stuff like that. Then in the text capsule at the top edit then past what the poem in it.....

6. profile image52
      STACKKS06posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Will you email me and let me know the steps to do to get a hub in? Thank you for the last email. My email is savvyshopper01@yahoo.com. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.. stackks06

How to get a hub in? You have three hubs?

7. hellyerrr profile image60
      hellyerrrposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am new too HubPages and i have been looking for feedback! Looking forward to hearing from you!

http://hellyerrr.hubpages.com/

The hubpage one wasn't bad, both need to have a poll question, like at the end of the other one you ask a question. If you could put a poll question up that would help out some. And it would need to be just a little bit longer for it put rank even farther up in the rankings. In the Hubpages vs. one you had different capsule names with keywords in the capsule name so that helps out, if you can lengthen the other one with some keyword capsules that would help out some. Like i've told others, grammar isn't my thing so if you want to know how your grammar is you can ask some others on here. A lot of people on here have degrees in english and will be able to help you out in that category.

If you haven't pinged it yet or manually crawled it you can do that to try to get some views to it. And use social networking to start your views going to get more followers. I made a hub just to help people out that haven't used a lot of SEO tools. I'll follow you and if I see anything I like I usually post it to my facebook so that you will get some more outside views.

It goes with the saying help others help you. Follow people, comment on hubs, create forums, and questions. That will increase your followers if that's what you are wanting.

8. Junaid Ghani profile image71
      Junaid Ghaniposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Kindly give me suggestion about my new hub. I joined about a week.
      http://junaidghani.hubpages.com/hub/Rea … -5-minutes

9. profile image0

I don't know of you're still doing this, but I wrote a new one that I am not sure about--it definately needs work.  Tell me what you think. 
      http://lybrah.hubpages.com/hub/Isnt-Hip-Hop-Just-Music

10. profile image0

I've written some new hubs..please check them out and let me know in a nutshell what you think.

11. sonykuddi profile image41
      sonykuddiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Dear  isenhower33 just find out the below mentioned hub and let me know what changes I need on it? also give me rank out of 10.

http://sonykuddi.hubpages.com/hub/How-t … ck-trading

2. Faith Reaper profile image84
    Faith Reaperposted 11 years ago

LOL, you are too cute to offer . . . but do not know if that is okay with HP to do such?  I do not know how to implement the SEO or other such as you have stated, but . . . God bless you.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

It says on forum rules that they would love for you to post links and stuff as long as its in this forum so if they dont like it they can just take it off here lol Because im tryin to help others out so Im def doing more than HP is doing. I just wrote a new hub for helping traffic through social media and at the bottom it has SEO tools and teaches you how to use pinging and stuff like that smile

I posted this in Improving Your Hubpages but it keeps posting it in Hubpage community so it's their fault for not making a posting system that works. Because I tried to put it in the right one and I posted in that one and it put it in the other so their fault not mine

I will look for your new hub then. Thanks so much for your willingness to help others.

2. Faith Reaper profile image84

Oh, I sure do understand about your kind and generous heart to help others, and I sure would welcome it, as I am not tech savvy in the least . . . but . . . again, you are very kind to offer your knowledge on all of this.  God bless.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

3. Arielqiao profile image59
    Arielqiaoposted 11 years ago

OK,here I go. I post my hub published several hours ago here.
    http://arielqiao.hubpages.com/hub/Benefit-of-apple

Only think I saw was maybe add in before you start putting the facts, and a capsule name of Facts About Apples or something like that. You want to use the world Apple or apples when you can. Apple is probably a high competition keyword so maybe Apples smile

And make sure you pinged it smile

1. Arielqiao profile image59
          Arielqiaoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your advice.

4. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 11 years ago

FFS is Hubpages going to deal with this or ignore it?

They had a reason for not allowing all those links all over the place.

Extreme hub makeover was the place to post your links for critique.

Someone here 2 months is your resident expert?

Gimme a break!

I am seeing newbie hubbers blatantly ignore rules across the forums, and management doing nothing.

What is going on here?

Actually apparently you dont know that there's only two places to post links that doesn't affect you. A newbie as you call me like myself figured that out how come you didn't? Improving your hub is this section and I'm not telling them how to write because I'm not that good with grammar but I do know how to utilize social media and SEO tools which probably even yourself don't know how to do. How about if you don't like something, keep your comment to yourself. Exactly what you said nobody is doing nothing because I'm not doing anything wrong, and at least I'm trying to help while people like you criticize. I might be new to Hubpages that doesn't mean I haven't been doing this for years?

2. DrMark1961 profile image95
      DrMark1961posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Your comments and analysis are helpful. Would you be willing to do this also? I think if you looked at the hubs people listed here, and left comments, it would be even better.

1. DrMark1961 profile image95

I was trying to address this to Izzy but do not see any way to edit this comment.

This directed toward me? lol

1. DrMark1961 profile image95

I think it is great what you are doing, isenhower! I wish more HP would participate in his forum; I would like to see others analyze new hubs published.

Thanks, well looks like it's like politics up in here lol I thought we were all working for the same cause but it seems that some like to put down what I am trying to do. My advice isn't going to be the greatest, I didn't invent the internet or google so it's not going to be perfect but some people criticize just cause that's all they know how to do. thanks for the comment

3. sunforged profile image70
      sunforgedposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Where is the broken rule?

OP suggests he is willing to help "critique" hubs - Hubbers respond with links to hubs.

This is exactly the type of thing that should be going on in HP forums.

What could be a better use of this space?

How one chooses to follow advice is a personal choice.

If there is any rule that specifically disallows such a thing, it was broken when it was written.

Hub Users have a particular unusual habit of  supporting that which harms them.

The spirit of this thread and the "self-promotion" that the rule you allude to is intended to combat do not mesh.

I don't see the harm.

A side note on meta-descriptions - in regards to ranking, since 2009 they are not factored.

Their relevance is in regards to promoting clickthroughs. In addition, the description is not always used in serps - and its best considered a meta- suggestion. Optimal length is 150-160 characters as 160 is the point that the description would be truncated.

Thanks for your comment, it is greatly appreciated. I wasn't saying that a meta-description is a must i just know that I read on google that if you have it already it can bring in some extra views with a unique description instead of a generated one. I think that it is way better to have a well thought out description than a generated one. I wish others(like the ones that are apparently against me somehow) would learn how to comment nicely and respectively smile So thanks for that

5. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 11 years ago

Cheers... I'm happy if you want to pull this one apart and see if the message comes through.. it's called 'We Don't Talk'  - http://hub.me/aegAB

That was a well thought out Hub. You had a lot of detail in it and incorporated a lot of stuff. The only thing I can say here is great and if you can put a picture of youtube video under your first one. The reason is Google doesn't like when ads are about the fold so to speak. The fold is anything you can see without having to scroll down. If you push that ad just a little bit farther down you wont be able to see it in the fold. I wish I wouldve remembered the guy that wrote a hub about google and the fold. It was really good and he had a lot of really good teachings. Great hub

I think you could probably show me a thing or two with Grammar lol Maybe I need you to read my hubs lol smile Very unique hub Pearldiver. I bet you are doing great here on HP

6. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 11 years ago

cheers... yep that is an interesting point you've made... I don't embed youtube vids on my hubs yet... when I do though, I will do them as readings of the hub.. as I write a lot of poetry that suits performance.
    thanks for taking the time mate!  smile
    I'll have a read of some of your hubs in the next few days... take care smile

Im sure you will do great no matter which way you decide to go with it smile

7. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 11 years ago
    1. profile image0

Actually, if you could look at all of them, that would be cool.

The Lady Gaga one was very informative, I didnt know she had so much symbolism in her songs, thanks for pointing that out. I liked the hub and I think it will do good in the internet world smile

1. profile image0

Thanks!

8. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 11 years ago

There used to be a forum titled Extreme Hub Makeover.  It was the only forum in which hubbers could post their own links for review.  Generally the hubber would initiate their own thread with a hub to review.
    I don't think it's general knowledge yet that the forum name has been changed.  I didn't know.

9. imneel profile image60
    imneelposted 11 years ago

hi, im new to hubpages and this is my first hub:  http://hub.me/aenLE

Any suggestions for improvement?

As i stated to someone above that the google ad above the fold cuts back on traffic. Try to put something that will push that ad just a little farther down so that when you first load the page you don't see the ad. And add heading capsules that give keywords about your hub. I like how you have the bulletin points and stuff like that. And make sure you ping it.

1. theraggededge profile image96
        theraggededgeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Nope, not good advice. Hubpages make their income via ad placement. Forcing the ad further down the page lessens the chance that a visitor might click on it, ergo, less income for HP (and you).

As an apprentice, I was taught that an eye-catching photo, a researched, unique title, a well-written intro that encourages the visitor to read further, and a good layout are the essentials. Check spelling and grammar before you publish.

Your target visitors are not other Hubbers - they don't click ads. You have to aim for Google and other search traffic.

Yea that might be true but google also doesn't like when an ad is above the fold...And I would rather go with what google likes since that's where your views come from...I mean look at how HP is doing right now, with all the traffic loss you would think you would listen to google and not HP

Also All that stuff you mentioned doesn't really hold up, since some of the stuff that is on the top of search engines has poor written titles and the grammar isn't that great. Reason being is that HP doesn't teach you what you actually need to learn. I think Keyword Density is more important than the stuff you mentioned. It's Google's world not HP's...

And a lot of your summaries are too long. Did they forget to tell you that anything over 125 characters that they really don't like it being longer than that? Google doesn't recognize anything longer than that and will put you farther back on the search engine list.

Also I don't mean any disrespect, but just because you listen to HP and I listen to Google doesn't mean my advice is not good. It's different than what you've been told but I've been doing pretty great from what I've learned and I learn quick.

Oh right, of course. 12 hubs must be bringing in a ton of traffic wink

Not too bad, I started writing on here about 2 months ago, and I go for quality not quantity. If you are wanting quantity I could've been at 300 hubs by now but that's not how I do things. Maybe you do but to me that's not how good writing is. I'm not here to make a bunch of money because that would be pointless. I use my websites to do that part of the job.

10. imneel profile image60
    imneelposted 11 years ago

Thanks for advice and comments.

11. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 11 years ago

Well, my latest hub is entitled "NFL Week 9 Game of the Week: Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Giants" and here's the link: http://blackandgoldjack.hubpages.com/hu … ork-Giants

Usually I have no trouble coming up with a pic of cheerleaders for the current week's game and hub, but the Giants don't have cheerleaders. One of the few teams other than the Steelers that don't. So I came up with some fake cheerleaders, who dance or cheer or whatever at the games, but not officially.

Now, what with you being an expert on cheerleaders and all, perhaps you can give me some advice on future hubs. I'm particularly concerned about games against the Cleveland Browns as they also don't have cheerleaders. Have you ever seen any of those "ladies" at the Dawg Pound in Cleveland?

LOL Hey I told you that you can always use my colts cheerleaders smile Especially my friends pic right in the front smile

12. TarunsNet profile image61
    TarunsNetposted 11 years ago

Hello, I am new to hubs i want to publish my first hub but i get a call that itz sub standards can you help me out with it .My hub page is Guitar { Play, Enjoy and Rock It}.It is under category entertainment and media-music.Waiting for your reply.,.....

There are a few reasons that they make things substandard. Meaning it is either too short with too many ads is one reason. If this is the case then lengthen your hub just a little bit more and the substandard should go off. I'd really have to see the hub to know why it's substandard. Make sure your pics have a source name at least. It doesn't have to have a link but a source name will help out and I always add a unique description. Kind of lets google know its a picture.

13. GStamp profile image61
    GStampposted 11 years ago

this is only my second hub... so go light on me lol

http://gstamp.hubpages.com/hub/A-Perfec … lationship

14. Faith Reaper profile image84
    Faith Reaperposted 11 years ago

Hi Robert,

It's me again, the least tech savvy person around!  LOL  Now, are you saying that you are just offering suggestions as to one's writing or are you  saying you can help with the implementation of SEO?  Sorry, I am confused.  I read your other hub and I know I need to Tweet, and I am already on Pinterest.  I have never heard of those others you mentioned, but I guess I need to check them out since you have over 1,000 views in such a short time.  I may need to ask this on your other hub, sorry again.

God bless.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

I can help with implementation of SEO smile I'm not too good with grammar as you can tell lol smile Just let me know what you would need help with. I think I told you to add me on skype and I can show you with my screen how to do stuff smile

Thank you so much!!!  Watching the Alabama game right now.  Get back with you dear one.  ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Alright just let me know smile

Hey Robert,

I have been writing hubs today, so I will get back with you on the SEO thing.  That would be all I need help with, as do not need advice about my writing, just how to implement the SEO.  I am so not tech savvy.  Thanks again.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

15. coffeegginmyrice profile image82
    coffeegginmyriceposted 11 years ago

You are a fine gentleman, Robert Isenhower. I'm proud of your humble deed in extending your talents out to help new hubbers. Keep up the good heart and great mind. More power to you! ~Tess

16. Daniel Roo profile image76
    Daniel Rooposted 11 years ago

While it's great to help others with advice, I also feel it's important to stick to the facts and if possible to provide a link to an official or credible resource, this avoids confusion for everyone who is reading.

In several posts you have claimed that Google doesn't like ads above the fold when actually they have only penalized pages that have an excessive number of ads above the fold. ie to the point where the user cannot locate the content. Think of pages where there is nothing but ads above the fold, or where the content is put in the far side of the page (the cold area on the Google's heat map - http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/a … er=1354747 ) and the remainder of the page is ads.

Resource - http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. … ement.html

I see nothing here that would apply to a typical hub, Hubpages doesn't use ads above the fold to an excessive degree. There are many other sites with more ads above the fold and many of these perfom just fine in the serps. Hubpages have a lot of data about page layouts and how they perform in the serps, so perhaps you can share some data that proves they are wrong to allow ads above the fold? That would be helpful, I own about 25 websites, all with ads above the fold and I haven't seen a drop in traffic or penalty from the page layout algo.

You also stated that Google will put pages "farther back on the search engine list." if the summary is more than 125 characters long? That's strange because the summary is used as a meta description on HP and Google only uses that for the creation of a snippet to display in the search results, they do not use the meta description/summary for direct ranking purposes anymore -

http://productforums.google.com/forum/# … n4taxZlHMJ

The best advice would surely be to create an accurate and enticing meta description up to 155 characters? If not Google may auto generate one from the page content or a third party resource. Either way it won't directly affect the rankings.

http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/meta-description

Perhaps you could take the time to explain why you feel a long meta description/summary would result in lower rankings?  What am I missing here? Data/resource please!

This smile

First off you was burned on your own forum because you don't know what you're talking about and then come here to get burned again...Anyway, they do penalize which will hurt your traffic. In turns hurts your money situation. You don't want Google to auto generate a summary for you unless you are a noob. I never said that my path was the path of righteousness....I'm saying it works for me, I know how to use the tools, and I send some of the advice straight so their email. You've just read the few that are the same. I dont think I ever said that If they followed my advice that they would have great numbers like I'm having. Again do I need to write the meaning to the word advice for some of you? Jw...

Daniel has been here two years with only 46 hubs and 22 followers...I think my advice would be a little bit better. And I'm not saying you don't do great somewhere else because I don't know...But you apparently don't know my background either. Either post something beneficial or don't post on here at all

17. tussin profile image57
    tussinposted 11 years ago

Maybe Isenhower is a secondary account of someone who has been here for much longer and is just trying to irritate people for his own amusement?  This thread is quite amusing.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Nah, he's a newbie. Bless!

Izzy lol I'm the noobie look at you? lol I think the only two people I've had a problem with in every forum has been izzy and the other goofball up there. Other than that everyone else likes my advice. And some of the ones that have been here the longest have given me some good advice...Izzy get off here you're not welcome lol

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It's really not up to you to say who posts on a public forum.

And while you have not personally attacked me, you might find that calling someone a 'goofball' is an attack.

How do you know who is a goofball and who isn't?

LOL Na I'm a nice guy, I just wish if you want to help then help. Don't come onto someones forum saying this or that. If you want to help then do so, but don't criticize someone's help. It's not like I'm breaking someone's arm to make them do as I tell them to. I'm giving advice, they can take with it as they want to. If you want to give them some advice about there hub that is great, I'd love for some other opinions, which is fine with me, but don't come on here saying how my advice is bad when it works for me and all you all do is criticize me helping others. Look above a lot of people said thanks for the help. I'm doing a lot more than HP is of helping them out. Give them your opinion but don't degrade someone else's. If you all think something different thats fine IDC but to say that mine isn't good advice is just immature and dumb. Good luck on here

2. theraggededge profile image96

That will do. There is no need to name-call in that manner. That's the way to get banned. We are all entitled to post our opinions. We are all entitled to contradict your advice if we believe it to be skewed, because that is the nature of forums - we pass on what we have learned and what works for us.

Calling people names is attacking the person, not the points being made.  Your posts sound as though you are getting hysterical. Telling Izzy to get off is not acceptable - you don't own the thread. Calm down and stop the name-calling.

And that's my advice for you today. Best take it.

LOL Ok so you know that your advice is going to be different, doesn't mean you come onto someone else's forum to contradict what they are saying in a rude way like you did. I will call you whatever I feel like because it is a forum and I have free speech in this country. If you don't like that then you can leave the forum which would be greatly appreciated. I can get hysterical if I want to, if you think it's ok to tell someone that my advice is dumb then you deserve to be called what I want since it's my advice you're calling that which is reflected upon me. Maybe I need to report you all for being negative toward me. I will not take your advice because it is dumb. You're welcome

18. Moirawr profile image60
    Moirawrposted 11 years ago

I just joined today. Here's the two articles I wrote if you can give them a look
    http://moirawr.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … -Feral-Cat
    and
    http://moirawr.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … r-Sum-Thum

I think both of your hubs are informative, I know HP's design for a successful hub is to add a poll. I'm not sure however if this really makes anything better, but it's one of those things that won't hurt to have it. Maybe on the recipe one have a poll of have you ever tried it? and the other have you ever domesticated a wild cat?
      Again I don't know if this will greatly benefit but it does keep readers interested. I know there are a lot of people on here that will probably know if it betters your hub or not. I do more of the SEO tools like pinging, getting crawled, and stuff like that. To me your two hubs are good, but why haven't you shared through social media? This can bring in a lot of views and friends might even share them. Check out my how to use social media hub and I think you'll see that using facebook as a SEO tool will greatly benefit the views to your hub until you start getting organic views smile

1. Moirawr profile image60
        Moirawrposted 11 years agoin reply to this

sweet thanks! Facebook and polls, got it lol

19. isenhower33 profile image65
    isenhower33posted 11 years ago

This is a disclaimer....

In no way Am I saying that my methods are god's given advice to me. I'm not the Master of all that is Internet...Im only giving my advice, if you wish to take it, you take it on your own free will. I'm in no way held accountable for what you do...

lol Is that better to all those criticizers?

20. creativesq profile image65
    creativesqposted 11 years ago
  21. phillippeengel profile image82
    phillippeengelposted 11 years ago

Hello isenhower33, it is undoubtedly heartening to see that you are voluntarily giving constructive comments to Hubbers. Keep up the good work!

Anyway, here is my newly published Hub at http://phillippeengel.hubpages.com/hub/ … out-gaming

I am looking forward to your comments!

I sent you a comment on my thoughts lol But I'm an avid gamer so lol smile I would add some more pics, maybe a related articles section to the side and maybe even a bulletin. Long sections of writing without something else to look at can lead to people not wanting to read the rest. People generally like to be kept interested.

22. The Invincible profile image60
    The Invincibleposted 11 years ago

Here's one I published few weeks back . Social Media Personality Disorders

http://theinvincible.hubpages.com/hub/S … t-Facebook

Feedback welcome! smile

23. Michael Lvjie profile image57
    Michael Lvjieposted 11 years ago

This hub is posted for you to know more about ips of chooing the right and cheap touch phones online with lowest prices:  Wish you like it and give me feedbacks.
    http://michaellvjie.hubpages.com/hub/Ho … art-Phones

24. GStamp profile image61
    GStampposted 11 years ago

Made this post a little longer... but still wanted some feedback and its on the most important topic of the day imho... the election, check it out...

http://gstamp.hubpages.com/hub/Obama-or … Successful

25. Life Iz Beautiful profile image70
    Life Iz Beautifulposted 11 years ago
  26. Learning in Life profile image89
    Learning in Lifeposted 11 years ago
  27. profile image52
    Publicinterestposted 11 years ago
  28. tandaa profile image60
    tandaaposted 11 years ago

Ok, what do you think of my first hub?
    http://tandaa.hubpages.com/hub/What-you … sant-VIDEO

29. Any Other Voice profile image60
    Any Other Voiceposted 11 years ago

Hey, I'm another new hubber. smile If you could check out my first-hub-ever and give me some constructive criticism on it I would be extremely grateful. (It's on Writer's Block, btw)

http://anyothervoice.hubpages.com/hub/L … ighborhood

30. bhavna21 profile image58
    bhavna21posted 11 years ago

hello,
    tnx for ur offer.i m new in this forum.plz check my profile  and suggest me how can i improve.
    http://bhavna21.hubpages.com/

31. VisionaryRealist profile image60
    VisionaryRealistposted 11 years ago
  32. Learning in Life profile image89
    Learning in Lifeposted 11 years ago
  33. WhyDoIThink profile image60
    WhyDoIThinkposted 11 years ago

Hi!

This is a great threat, it's really nice of you to help all of us, and a lot of people seem to agree with me! I hope you still have time to review mine, as I am new to Hubpages and I would really like to know how to write attractive Hubs.

My Hub's url's are:
    http://whydoithink.hubpages.com/hub/Why … in-the-USA
    http://whydoithink.hubpages.com/hub/Why … -or-denied
    http://whydoithink.hubpages.com/hub/Wha … -on-Google

Thanks in advance!

Tim

34. TheShawl profile image64
    TheShawlposted 11 years ago
  35. writinglover profile image76
    writingloverposted 11 years ago

Hi! I was thinking about re-writing this hub. But I would like for you to critique this so I can see what needs to be improved before I re-write it completely. Thanks!

http://writinglover.hubpages.com/hub/AY … Beginnings

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)